Colourful. These Mokume Gane rings are hard to beat in terms of colourfulness. Add to that a multitude of diamonds adorning the ladies' ring.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 30 workdays
- Order number: R.776
- Artist: Markus Wiesner | Master Goldsmith
- Pattern: Sipo
- Info: width: 6mm | profile height: 2 mm
- Info: Pair price | widths 54 + 64
Four precious metals forged into Mokume Gane wedding rings
Goldsmith Markus Wiesner forged these beautiful Mokume Gane wedding rings from four precious metals: yellow gold, red gold, palladium and silver. For this pair of rings, too, it was the bridal couple's wish and idea how the precious metals should be put together. Often, in this way, completely new and beautiful rings are developed in dialogue between the master goldsmith and the bride and groom, which we then gladly adopt as the basic pattern for our collection. What is particularly exciting about this combination of precious metals is that the overall impression is a completely different perception of colour than one would expect when mentally laying out the individual precious metals. Thus, once again, a great unique pair was created.
Diamonds. Well done, always a feast for the eyes in wedding rings.
The lines of diamonds meander beautifully through the mokume gane pattern of the ladies' ring. In between, a princess cut diamond. In keeping with the mokume gane pattern, we have set the square stone diagonally in the ring and between the brilliant-cut lines. When choosing diamond sizes and positions, it is very important not to overwhelm or even distract from the basic and very beautiful pattern of the Mokume Gane. For this reason we use very small diamonds for the stone lines. Masterfully set by the jeweller, they adorn the ladies' wedding ring with their irresistible sparkle and glitter in a very special way.
The details of this wedding ring pair at a glance:
750 yellow gold | 585 red gold | 500 palladium | 925 silver
The ring width 7 and 8 mm. The profile height 2 mm
The ring profile is slightly curved on the inside and outside
In the ladies' ring a 0.10 carat princess cut diamond, as well as 32 brilliant-cut diamonds, each 0.005 carat TW flawless
Hand-forged seamless wedding rings in the art of Japanese forging
Colourful Mokume Gane wedding rings
Just as the Mokume Gane technique can be used to create wedding rings in simple shades of white and grey, it is also possible to forge rings with a special radiance for bridal couples with a penchant for colour. Often, the most wonderful new discoveries of possible patterns are revealed as soon as the play of precious metal colours is given free rein. Through the thickness of the lines and the various arrangements of the layers, the rings always take on a completely new character. This is why we, and also our bridal couples, find the Mokume Gane so particularly exciting. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".
- fugenlose Ringe | Wir schmieden ausschließlich Ringe mit fugenlos umlaufendem Muster. Endlos - gerade bei Trauringen eine wundervolle Symbolik.
- Mokume durch und durch | Wiesner-Trauringe werden nicht durch auflöten dünner Mokume Bleche gefertigt, sondern ausschließlich aus vollem Schichtmaterial.
- Keine Einrisse und Poren | Wiesner-Trauringe weisen weder Einrisse noch Poren an der Oberfläche auf.
Unser Service für Sie:
- Ringweitenservice | Sie erhalten für die genaue Weitenermittlung ein Ringmaß von uns.
- Ringe passen doch nicht ganz | Melden Sie sich eine Woche nach erhalt Ihrer Wiesner-Trauringe, passen wir diese kostenlos nochmals für Sie an. (1-2 Weiten)
- Aufarbeitungsservice | Wir bringen Ihre Ringe auf Wunsch 1 x jährlich kostenlos wieder für Sie auf Vordermann. Ausgenommen Portokosten.