Round, simple and lively. The Mokume Gane ear studs Gongu from the "Mokume Silver" collection.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 14 workdays
- Order number: O.gongu.925.3
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Info: Unikat | Mokume Gane Muster variiert
Stud earrings Gongu - Round, simple, lively
Mokume Gane ear studs Gongu in palladium, yellow gold and silver
Matching the Mokume Gane necklace and ring Gongu, the ear studs Gongu of the "Mokume Silver Collection" have a round, simple and unadorned shape. A geometry that allows the Mokume Gane to express all its vitality undisturbed. The design of the Gongu ear studs is also based on a basic support with an ear stud pin, which holds the Mokume Gane element. The Mokume Gane element is made by master goldsmith Markus Wienser using traditional Japanese techniques. In the process, 750 yellow gold, 500 palladium and 925 silver are welded together plumb, then forged, patterned, forged again and then the unique structure is exposed.
The back, which lies directly against the ear, as well as the ear stud are galvanically coated with a rhodium layer in our goldsmith's workshop, so that there is a protection against tarnishing, which can also be reworked if worn.
Features of the Mokume Gane stud earrings Gongu
- Mokume Gane in yellow gold/750, palladium/500, silver/925
- Pattern: root wood (may vary slightly with each unique piece)
- Surface: glass matt, silver part rhodium plated
- Dimensions of the ear studs: diameter 12,6 mm, thickness: 4,6 mm
Advice on Mokume Gane jewellery
You are welcome to order your Mokume Gane jewellery directly from our webshop. However, we cordially invite you to visit our studio for a personal consultation. If you have found us from a greater distance, we are also happy to advise you by telephone. Just give us a call . We will also be happy to call you back if you leave us your telephone number in the enquiry form.
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".