Mokume Gane wedding rings Boire with strong red gold. Fascinating the play of precious metals
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 30 workdays
- Order number: Ringe.Boire
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Pattern: Boire
- Info: 9213140
Boire Mokume Gane wedding rings with strong red gold
For all lovers of the red precious metal, the Mokume Gane Boire wedding rings are a real eye-catcher. But even those who have not been so enthusiastic about red gold so far can experience a completely different manifestation of the dominant precious metal here. In wild interplay with the metals silver and palladium, it unfolds its typical red colour on the one hand, but on the other hand does not appear quite so foregrounded. The mokume gane as a lively forging technique offers a wonderful interplay here. The white silver harmonises the otherwise very strong red colour of the red gold. Strong grey palladium provides the necessary contrast for this pair of mokume gane wedding rings.
Variations of Mokume Gane wedding rings
What is particularly fascinating about the Mokume Gane Boire wedding rings is that they have the same basic composition as the Mokume Gane Limba wedding rings. And yet, by replacing the yellow gold with red gold, as well as a different surface design, a completely new design is created. There are no limits to the variety of Mokume Gane. Each new composition of metals becomes an exciting adventure that fascinates and drives master goldsmith Markus Wiesner time and again. Let yourself in on the adventure of Mokume Gane wedding rings.
Mokume Gane Boire wedding rings in detail:
- The materials are rose gold 585, palladium 500, silver 925.
- Ring widths from 4 to 10 mm are possible
- Profile height of the rings is 2 mm
- The profile, slightly curved
- seamless forged with a pattern running all around
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".