Fine engagement ring with 0.25 carat Navette diamond in Mokume Gane of yellow gold, palladium and silver.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 20 workdays
- Order number: VR-Bubunga-Navette
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
Engagement Ring Bubinga Mokume Gane with Navette Diamond
As if holding it, the lines of the mokume gane pattern move toward the diamond. In its navette cut, it blends smoothly into the moving world of structures.
For the ring, we tightly welded together yellow gold 750, palladium 500 and silver 925 in 39 layers and forged the ring shape from this mokume gane composite.
Possible diamond sizes:
The size of the Navette diamond in this model is directly tied to the ring width and ring height. At a width of 6 mm, we have set a 0.25 carat diamond here. As the size of the diamond increases, the ring width and ring height must be increased. For this reason we ask you to contact us in this regard. We will be happy to advise you and provide a non-binding quote.
- 6.0 mm wide
- 2,3 mm profile height
- Inside and outside curved
Possible precious metals:
- Palladium-silver (please ask for price)
- Palladium-Silver-Yellow Gold (as shown)
- Palladium-Silver-Yellow Gold-Red Gold (please ask for price)
- Platinum-Silver (please ask for price)
- Platinum-yellow gold (please ask for price)
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".