We will buy your ♥old gold♥, recycle it and make it into wedding rings and jewelry. ♥High payout rate, low fees.♥
- Order number: Goldankauf
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Info: 9213140
Gold purchase for our manufacturing when ordering wedding rings or jewelry.
We charge only the real melting losses of 5%, and a discount of 10% for our purchase and alloying effort. Based on the contained fine weight, we deduct 15% loss and costs. The remaining weight will be paid at the daily buying rate of Degussa.
Gold purchase without ordering jewelry or wedding rings
If you simply bring your old gold to the purchase without ordering rings or a piece of jewelry, we charge an additional 5% to the above costs for our work and to hedge the exchange rate risk, between purchase and resale of the precious metals.
Sample invoices for gold purchase in connection with a production order.
- 1 brooch 333/000, 25 grams = 8.33 grams of fine gold | minus 15% = 7.08 grams of fine gold to be settled
- 1 ring 585/000, 10 grams = 5.85 grams of fine gold | minus 15% = 4.97 grams of fine gold to be charged
- 1 necklace 750/000 18 grams = 13,5 grams of fine gold | less 15% = 11,48 grams of fine gold to be charged
Sample invoice gold purchase without production order
- 1 tie slider 333/000, 12 grams = 3.99 grams of fine gold | minus 20% = 3.2 grams to be paid out.
- 1 necklace 585/000, 20 grams = 11.7 grams of fine gold | minus 20% = 9.36 grams for payout.
- 1 necklace 750/000 15 grams = 11.25 grams of fine gold | minus 20% = 9 grams to the payout.
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".