Wedding rings, mokume gane, iroko, are welded from palladium and silver and artfully hand forged.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 30 workdays
- Order number: Ringe.Iroko
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Pattern: Iroko
- Info: 9213140
Mokume Gane wedding rings Iroko | The classic wood structure
The Mokume Gane wedding rings Iroko with their beautiful grain form one of the most beautiful and classic patterns of the Mokume Gane. The 19 layers of welded precious metals spiral beautifully around the rings. Especially lovers of the white precious metals as well as natural irregularities will be fascinated by the Iroko wedding rings. The fine lines of this pattern can be beautifully worked with diamonds, as can be seen in the Abura wedding rings, for example. A single round diamond in the middle of the ladies wedding ring also has its own special charm. According to your taste and your fantasy
Seamless pattern through traditional Mokume Gane splicing technique
Like all Mokume Gane wedding rings from our workshop, we also manufacture the Iroko rings using the traditional splicing technique. This ensures that the Mokume Gane pattern runs around the ring(s). In the much simpler band ring technique, the Mokume Gane rings show a sometimes more, sometimes less beautiful butt joint in the pattern, where the two ends of the layered material strand are joined together. You will find the reference price in the field of forging technology as a comparative figure for if we were to manufacture rings with a joint for you.
The Iroko rings in size and number:
- Can be tried on in our studio.
- The precious metals: palladium/500, silver/925
- The rings are 6 mm wide and 2 mm in profile height
- Ring widths are 54 and 64
- Ring profile: slightly convex inside and outside
- Seamless Mokume Gane wedding rings
Basis for many Mokume Gane wedding ring variations
The Iroko pattern also forms the basis for a wide range of variations that are possible when designing Mokume Gane wedding rings. For example, one or more simple elements can be attached to the outside of the rings. If you would like to have a shot of red gold or yellow gold in your rings, you can have it in a variety of widths and intensities. The Mokume Gane wedding rings Eyong are a nice example for the use of two different plain precious metals. With these rings the Mokume Gane pattern was made a little steeper and the layering finer.
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".
More pictures of already married Iroko Mokume Gane rings.
We hope you enjoy browsing through the individual wedding rings.
- Iroko Ringe Galeriebild #103
- Iroko Ringe Galeriebild #113b
- Iroko Ringe Galeriebild #174
- Iroko Ringe Galeriebild #179
- Iroko Ringe Galeriebild #186
- Iroko Ringe Galeriebild #187
- Iroko Ringe Galeriebild #232
- Iroko Ringe Galeriebild #282
- Iroko Ringe Galeriebild #301
- Iroko Ringe Galeriebild #343
- Iroko Ringe Galeriebild #5654
- Iroko Ringe Galeriebild #6714
- Iroko Ringe Galeriebild #6835
- Iroko Ringe Galeriebild #7393
- Iroko Ringe Galeriebild #7401
- Iroko Ringe Galeriebild #7440
- Iroko Ringe Galeriebild #7455
- Iroko Ringe Galeriebild #8264
- Iroko Ringe Galeriebild #8330
- Iroko Ringe Galeriebild #8339
- Iroko Ringe Galeriebild #8360
- Iroko Ringe Galeriebild #8383
Die schönsten Ringe
Die Ringe passen perfekt zu uns und haben uns „unseren“ Tag noch mehr versüßt.
Vielen lieben Dank für Ihr tolles Feedback.
Viele Grüße aus der Goldschmiede, Michael Wiesner