Eye-catcher | unique necklace clasp pendant PARU for pearl necklaces and gemstone necklaces. A clasp as an eye-catcher.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 5 workdays
- Order number: SCH.Paru.20.2c.Brill
- Artist: Markus Wiesner | Master Goldsmith
- Info: Unique | Mokume Gane pattern varies
- Info: Durchmesser: 20 mm
Jewelry clasp pendant in Mokume Gane
The jewelry clasp Paru is made for you by master goldsmith Markus Wiesner in the Japanese forging art Mokume Gane. Palladium and silver are welded in many layers to a solid compound and patterned. Due to the craftsmanship, as well as the arching of the material to a ball, the pattern changes with each Paru jewelry clasp a little differently. In this way, wonderful unique pieces are created that cannot be repeated identically.
Jewelry pendant with interchangeable mechanism
The Paru jewelry clasp can be integrated into any chain as a pendant with clasp function due to the built-in interchangeable mechanism with ball head technology. In this way, the pendant clasp Paru can be worn again and again in a different chain and adapted to your wardrobe. Besides the gemstone necklaces and Tahiti pearl necklaces shown here, a wide range of different necklaces in gemstone, or cultured pearls are possible.
Pendant clasp PARU
- Diameter: 20 mm
- Weight: about 11.1 grams
- Mechanism: Ball head
- Necklaces: rose quartz 16 mm , onix 18 mm, foam coral 18 mm, Tahitian pearls 11-14 mm in gradient
- 62 diamonds, total 0,31 carat TWsv, optional
- Other clasp diameters from 10 to 18 mm possible
Ball clasp with diamonds set all around
Ball clasps and ball colliers can rotate when worn. The optional round set row of diamonds is arranged so that some of the stones are always visible at the front.
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".