The pair of Funa ear studs. Simple, elegant, slender and slender. Mokume Gane stud earrings in tricolour
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 14 workdays
- Order number: O.funa.925.3
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Info: Unikat | Mokume Gane Muster variiert
Stud Earrings Funa - Slim and Slender
Mokume Gane ear studs Funa in palladium, yellow gold and silver
The pair of Funa ear studs, matching the ring and pendant of the Mokume Gane model line Funa, has an elongated slender shape and is worn vertically on the ear. The plug at the back is off-centre so that the ear studs centre themselves downwards. The lower part of the Mokume Gane Funa ear studs consists of the tried and tested silver unit with plug pin. The Mokume Gane, made by master goldsmith Markus Wiesner using traditional Japanese techniques, appears in the foreground. Yellow gold 750, palladium 500 and silver 925 are welded together to form a solid compound and then rolled, patterned and the resulting pattern is worked out. Each pair of ear studs is unique.
The back of the earrings, made of 925 silver, is galvanically coated with a layer of rhodium in our goldsmith's workshop. This prevents the plugs from tarnishing.
Mokume Gane ear studs Funa at a glance
- Mokume Gane in yellow gold/750, palladium/500, silver/925
- Pattern: root wood (may vary slightly with each unique piece)
- Surface: glass matt, silver part rhodium plated
- Width: 5,8 mm, height 20 mm
Advice on Mokume Gane jewellery
You are welcome to order your Mokume Gane jewellery directly from our webshop. However, we cordially invite you to visit our studio for a personal consultation. If you have found us from a greater distance, we are also happy to advise you by telephone. Just give us a call . We will also be happy to call you back if you leave us your telephone number in the enquiry form.
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".