A special form of Mokume Gane is the Tali pattern, which here is done in palladium and silver.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 20 workdays
- Order number: Ringe.Tali
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Pattern: Tali
- Info: Article images 3 to 10 describe the development of the rings in reverse order
Wedding rings made in Tali Mokume Gane
A completely different, but also very interesting way of manufacturing the Mokume Gane produces the Tali wedding rings. Basically, here the precious metals are forged out flat after welding and rolled. Then circular discs with a central hole sawn out and beaded into rings. Just as the basic manufacturing method of the Mokume Gane material differs, so does the method of the pattern in Tali wedding rings. By milling the outside of the rings, there are no limits to the scope of design. The deep grooves that are clearly visible in this model can also be forged flat again afterwards. This would again create a completely different pattern.
Tali wedding rings and their possibilities
- 4 -10 mm wide rings are possible
- The profile height should be at least 2 mm
- Your very personal pattern can be engraved.
- The inside of Tali rings is single color palladium
- Precious metals used are palladium and silver
Quality and service of our goldsmiths
Like all rings from our forge, Tali wedding rings carry the symbolism of endlessness. There are no butt joints or solder joints around the rings. You also enjoy our free annual refurbishment service for Tali rings (postage may be charged.).
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".