An extraordinary pair. Mokume Gane wedding rings Sapelli pattern. Two lines of yellow gold show up as large yellow stars around the rings. Simply wonderful.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 20 workdays
- Order number: Ringe.Sapelli
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Pattern: Sapelli
- Info: 9213140
Mokume Gane wedding rings Sapelli with two yellow gold lines
The Mokume Gane wedding rings Sapelli are characterized above all by two striking yellow gold elements, which appear in the center of the rings, and thus on the surface as large yellow stars. The rays of the stars, which run along the length of the ring, fit together beautifully and run parallel to each other. Held together by a strong layer of silver. Lined by several layers of silver and palladium which provide the necessary contrast, so that the yellow central lines can present themselves well. There are a total of 4 stars running around the rings. However, there can also be 6 or 8 asterisks. The picture and the overall impression of the rings is then completely different each time.
Mokume Gane rings can have more or less stars, or no stars at all.
In order for stars to appear on the outer surface of your Mokume Gane wedding rings, master goldsmith Markus Wiesner must bring the innermost part of the rings to the outside. How many show up then depends on the pattern process that took place beforehand. A few steps before, he determines how many stars will show up later with their unique individuality. Thus it is possible from two stars upwards, each in steps of two, to map stars on your rings. The more of them are present, the smaller and closer they then sit to each other. The perceived overall pattern of the rings thus appears finer and finer in its drawing.
The rings Sapelli in brief overview.
- The precious metals, yellow gold 750, palladium 500, silver 925.
- Ladies and men's ring each selectable from 4 to 8 mm
- The profile height is 2 mm
- Flat on the outside and a curved profile on the inside (on request also curved on the outside)
- Hand forged by a master goldsmith
- Endless pattern due to seamless technique
Diamonds are also possible with Mokume Gane wedding rings
With a sense of proportion and intuition, diamonds can also be inserted into Mokume Gane wedding rings. It is important that the pattern of the Mokume Gane is not disturbed or even diverted. For this reason, we decided early on to incorporate the smallest diamonds, which then run in a row, stone to stone, in one or more Mokume Gane lines. In the case of the Sapelli wedding rings shown here, the broad silver lines between the yellow gold lines would be the most beautiful. The longitudinal and parallel rays of the asterisks would then line the diamond line from both sides.
- Seamless rings | We exclusively forge rings with seamless circumferential pattern. Endless - a wonderful symbolism especially for wedding rings.
- Mokume through and through | Wiesner wedding rings are not made by soldering on thin mokume sheets, but exclusively from full layer material.
- No cracks or pores | Wiesner wedding rings have neither cracks nor pores on the surface.
Our service for you:
- Ring width service | You will receive a ring measurement from us for the exact determination of the width.
- Rings do not fit completely | If you contact us one week after receiving your Wiesner wedding rings, we will adjust them again for you free of charge. (1-2 widths)
- Refurbishment service | We will refurbish your rings on request 1 x per year free of charge for you. Excluding postage costs.
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".