With the exclusive zodiac pendant Aquarius made of silver or gold you wear a real eyecatcher. Discover the necklace with pendant here!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 14 Workdays
- Order number: SA_WASSERMANN
- Artist Markus Wiesner
The zodiac pendant Aquarius can be combined wonderfully with all clothes and is a real eye-catcher.
Set fashion trends with the pendant
Whether in the office, at a festive occasion or in your leisure time - the right look is important in every situation. And this includes not only the appropriate clothing, but also the matching jewellery. A real eye-catcher is our star sign pendant Aquarius. This exclusive pendant is especially good to wear with blouses, summer dresses or evening wear. After all, it is not only refined by hand, but also consists of exclusive materials.
The constellation is applied to the pendant by hand with brilliant-cut diamonds and is refined by milling. You can choose between 925 sterling silver, 585 yellow gold or 585 white gold. You can combine the zodiac pendant Aquarius not only with different clothes, but also with different other pieces of jewellery. Best of all of course with a matching zodiac sign ring from our collection.
Round anchor chain in the matching length
An exclusive pendant naturally includes an exclusive necklace, so that the dreamlike piece of jewellery is shown to its best advantage. Our round anchor chains are 1.5 mm thick and between 40 and 45 cm long. Other lengths are also available on request. Like the zodiac pendant Aquarius, the corresponding round anchor chain matching the pendant is made of sterling silver, yellow gold or white gold.
The most important facts about the pendant Aquarius
- Highest quality
- Single item
- Diamonds: 0.065 carat
- Pendant: 3 mm thick with curvature
- Single item
Pendant firmly anchored to the chain
Of course, one does not want to lose such an exclusive piece of jewellery as the zodiac pendant Aquarius. Therefore the necklace is closed with a small carabiner. The suspension of the pendant is on the back. So the view of the pendant is not disturbed and it gets a special stability so that it does not stand up in the décolleté. No matter whether you give yourself a present or a loved one gives you this piece of jewellery, your eyes will certainly shine just like the total of 0.065 carat diamonds.
Markus Wiesner | gold and silversmith master
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Training as a goldsmith
1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Company
1999-2000 master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as gold and silversmith master
since 2001 self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
2008 Damask steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings with passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been producing Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewellery with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
Markus Wiesner has dedicated himself fundamentally to the classic forging technique in an endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without seam or butt joint, symbolize in a unique way the unforgettable nature of love.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings from "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are also offered with butt joint is only to make you aware that there are differences in quality. As some suppliers of these wedding rings produce and offer them with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, but the price is much lower, we compare this directly in our presentation.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained merchant and business economist (VWA), he fills the field of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, as well as marketing. In the field of idea finding, he has so far been responsible for the collections Sternzeichenringe ( 2001), Mamaringe (2004). He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldsmiths".
Michael Wiesner | Photography | Webdesign | Communication
- Ideas and Design
- Course on diamond appraisal at Förderungswerk Uhren und Schmuck
- Autodidactic web design, website creation and support, jewellery photography,
- Communication and back office
Dimensions zodiac pendant Aquarius:
- 585 yellow gold
- 585 white gold
- Brilliant cut diamonds á 0,005 Kt. TW flawless, total 0,065 carat
Dimensions of pendant:
- 22 mm diameter
- 3 mm thickness with curvature
- 1 mm Material thickness
Dimensions of necklace:
- round anchor chain 1,5 mm thick
- in the lengths 40cm , 42cm , 45cm, longer dimensions on request
The Aquarius Horoscope
- Topic: Exceeding the norm. Individuality in society. The individual, who distinguishes himself through his individual contribution.
- Motivation: The desire to be recognised as an individual personality who makes his or her contribution to society and its tasks. Renewal and reform of the existing. The vision of a better world. Spiritual independence, the opposite course.
- Goal: A better and fairer world. The urge to live up to one's ideals, what is experienced as inner truth.
- Learning task: the contrast between ideal and reality. Reconciliation of the material and sentient nature of man with the world of the spirit.