A great zodiac pendant cancer with a hanger, which is elegantly and invisibly attached to the back. Order this beautiful accessory here!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 14 workdays
- Order number: SA_KREBS
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Pattern: WA9 0054
The delightful zodiac pendant cancer is in every respect an absolute highlight.
Wear your own zodiac sign with pride
People born under the zodiac sign of cancer are considered to be particularly empathetic, sensitive and caring. Once they have taken a person firmly into their heart, they never let go. For all those who recognize themselves in their zodiac sign, we have designed this beautiful zodiac pendant Cancer. The elegant piece of jewellery can also be perfectly complemented with our enchanting zodiac sign rings. For each star in the constellation, the zodiac sign pendant Cancer has a small brilliant cut diamond with 0.0005 carats. This creates an exclusive piece of jewellery that perfectly completes every look.
Design your zodiac sign necklace according to your own wishes
To the zodiac pendant cancer belongs a beautifully shaped 1.5 mm fine round anchor chain. The pretty pendant is attached to the chain by means of a hanger on the back. This creates a harmonious overall composition with flowing transitions. The beautiful piece of jewellery is closed with a filigree carabiner.
So that the elegant necklace with the zodiac sign pendant cancer corresponds exactly to your taste, you can choose your favourite metal from three precious metals. The pendant and the chain are available in 925 sterling silver as well as in 585 yellow gold and 585 white gold. You can also choose between 3 chain lengths from 40 -45 cm. Longer sizes are also available on request.
The zodiac pendant cancer for you at a glance
- Pretty zodiac pendant with filigree round anchor chain
- Set with brilliant-cut diamonds
- Available in 925 silver, 585 yellow gold or 585 white gold
- Different chain lengths available
A wonderful gift for any occasion
Our handmade zodiac pendant Cancer is very well suited as a gift for a special occasion. Whether for a birthday, anniversary or as a gift for a special person - our individual zodiac sign jewellery always conjures a smile on the face.
Markus Wiesner | gold and silversmith master
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Training as a goldsmith
1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Company
1999-2000 master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as gold and silversmith master
since 2001 self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
2008 Damask steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings with passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been producing Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewellery with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
Markus Wiesner has dedicated himself fundamentally to the classic forging technique in an endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without seam or butt joint, symbolize in a unique way the unforgettable nature of love.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings from "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are also offered with butt joint is only to make you aware that there are differences in quality. As some suppliers of these wedding rings produce and offer them with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, but the price is much lower, we compare this directly in our presentation.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained merchant and business economist (VWA), he fills the field of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, as well as marketing. In the field of idea finding, he has so far been responsible for the collections Sternzeichenringe ( 2001), Mamaringe (2004). He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldsmiths".
Michael Wiesner | Photography | Webdesign | Communication
- Ideas and Design
- Course on diamond appraisal at Förderungswerk Uhren und Schmuck
- Autodidactic web design, website creation and support, jewellery photography,
- Communication and back office
Maße Sternzeichen Anhänger Krebs:
- 925 Silber
- 585 Gelbgold
- 585 Weißgold
- Diamanten im Brillantschliff á 0,005 Kt. TW lupenrein, Total 0,02 Karat
- 22 mm Durchmesser
- 3 mm Dicke mit Wölbung
- 1 mm Materialdicke
- Rundankerkette 1,5 mm stark
- in den Längen 40cm , 42cm , 45cm, Längere Maße auf Anfrage
Das Krebs Horoskop
- Thema: Die Entwicklung des Gefühls. Gefühle, Empfindungen, Kreativität, Fantasie. Das seelische Urchaos. Das gebärende, schöpfersche.
- Motivation Soviel Eindrücke wie möglich aufnehmen und sie in Gefühl umsetzen. Die Welt empfinden. Seelische Sicherheit und Geborgenheit. Schutz. Mütterliches Hegen und Nähren.
- Ziel: Die Verschiedenartigkeit, Reichhaltigkeit und Veränderlichkeit der Welt der Gefühle erfahren. Seelisches Gleichgewicht inmitten all der verschiedenen Stimmungen erreichen. Die Entwicklung des Mitgefühls. Die persönliche Zeitlinie.
- Lernaufgabe: Selbständigkeit und Handeln. Offene Durchsetzung. Die Trennung von der Mutter bzw von Muttersymbolen.