The handmade and precious zodiac pendant Capricorn sparkles wonderfully thanks to the incorporated diamonds. Order now for you!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 14 workdays
- Order number: SA_STEINBOCK
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Pattern: WA9 0048
The zodiac pendant Capricorn from our special collection is made for all who love sparkling diamonds.
High quality zodiac sign jewellery for special demands
Those who celebrate their birthday between 22 December and 20 January wear the zodiac sign of Capricorn. People born under this sign of the zodiac are extremely persevering, disciplined and full of ideas. Our zodiac pendant Capricorn is made for all those who want to present their zodiac sign in an elegant way. This beautiful piece of jewellery impresses with its simple design and loving workmanship. The absolute highlight of this beautiful pendant are the diamonds worked in by hand, which sparkle with your smile.
Use our practical jewellery configurator
The elegant zodiac pendant comes with a filigree necklace. The pendant is attached to the 1.5 mm thin round anchor chain via the suspension on the back. Since tastes differ, you can choose your favourite for the zodiac sign pendant Capricorn from different precious metals. Simply use our practical jewellery configurator to customise the zodiac sign pendant Capricorn and the matching necklace to your wishes. In addition to different materials, you can also choose from different chain lengths in our configurator. You can choose between 925 sterling silver, 585 yellow gold and 585 white gold and decide on a necklace length between 40-45 cm. Your piece of jewellery with your constellation is already designed.
The star sign pendant Capricorn with its details
- Round anchor chain necklace with zodiac pendant Capricorn and diamonds
- Brilliant cut diamonds total 0.05 Kt
- Pendant dimensions: 22 mm diameter, 3 mm thickness with curvature, 1 mm material thickness
- Length of the necklace: 40 cm, 42 cm, 45 cm (longer dimensions on request)
A piece of jewellery that gives every outfit that certain something
Thanks to its timeless look, the zodiac pendant Capricorn fits perfectly into any outfit. The sparkling diamonds that mark the constellation add a touch of elegance to your look and make you shine.
|Schmuckart:||Collier - Anhänger|
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".
Maße Sternzeichen Anhänger Steinbock:
- 925 Silber
- 585 Gelbgold
- 585 Weißgold
- Diamanten im Brillantschliff á 0,005 Kt. TW lupenrein, Total 0,05 Karat
- 22 mm Durchmesser
- 3 mm Dicke mit Wölbung
- 1 mm Materialdicke
- Rundankerkette 1,5 mm stark
- in den Längen 40cm , 42cm , 45cm, Längere Maße auf Anfrage