With the elegant zodiac pendant Gemini you make a great statement and get many admiring glances. Get more information here!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 14 Workdays
- Order number: SA_ZWILLINGE
- Artist Markus Wiesner
With the zodiac pendant Gemini you become a fashionable trendsetter in your circle of friends.
The own zodiac sign always with you
Astronomy, horoscopes - the stars have fascinated people at all times. With the star sign pendant Gemini you not only present your star sign, but also make a fashion statement. After all, the constellation on the pendant is exquisitely handcrafted and therefore looks correspondingly exclusive. This special piece of jewellery is available in three different materials. You have the choice between 585 yellow gold, 585 white gold and 925 sterling silver. The constellation is an image of the sky. Each star of the firmament is represented by a sparkling diamond.
Eyelet with sophisticated features
In order to effectively stage a trailer, the eyelet is an elementary factor. With many pieces of jewellery this consists of an eyelet at the upper end. Not so with our zodiacal pendant Gemini. Here the eyelet is on the back of the pendant and is therefore almost invisible. Only the shapely round anchor chain is visible, which elegantly runs out behind the pendant. The almost invisible eyelet, however, still fulfils a task. It stabilizes the zodiacal pendant Gemini and makes sure that it lies flat and cannot stand up in the décolleté.
The most important facts about the zodiac pendant Gemini
- Diamonds: 0.055 carat
- Brilliant cut
- Diameter pendant: 22 mm
- Chain thickness: 1,5 mm
- Different necklace lengths selectable
The right chain for your pendant
So that the necklace and pendant form a shapely unit, you will receive the necklace made of the same precious metal that you have chosen for the pendant. Now choose your preferred chain length. In our configurator you will find lengths between 40 and 45 cm. If you prefer a different length, just contact us by phone and we will see if we can fulfill your wish. A little tip: The zodiac pendant Gemini is also a wonderful sparkling gift.
Markus Wiesner | gold and silversmith master
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Training as a goldsmith
1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Company
1999-2000 master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as gold and silversmith master
since 2001 self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
2008 Damask steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings with passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been producing Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewellery with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
Markus Wiesner has dedicated himself fundamentally to the classic forging technique in an endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without seam or butt joint, symbolize in a unique way the unforgettable nature of love.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings from "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are also offered with butt joint is only to make you aware that there are differences in quality. As some suppliers of these wedding rings produce and offer them with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, but the price is much lower, we compare this directly in our presentation.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained merchant and business economist (VWA), he fills the field of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, as well as marketing. In the field of idea finding, he has so far been responsible for the collections Sternzeichenringe ( 2001), Mamaringe (2004). He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldsmiths".
Michael Wiesner | Photography | Webdesign | Communication
- Ideas and Design
- Course on diamond appraisal at Förderungswerk Uhren und Schmuck
- Autodidactic web design, website creation and support, jewellery photography,
- Communication and back office
Dimensions zodiac sign pendant Gemini:
- 925 silver
- 585 yellow gold
- 585 white gold
Brilliant cut diamonds á 0,005 Kt. TW flawless, total 0,055 carat
Dimensions of pendant:
- 22 mm diameter
- 3 mm thickness with curvature
- 1 mm Material thickness
- round anchor chain 1,5 mm thick
- in the lengths 40cm , 42cm , 45cm, longer dimensions on request
The Gemini Horoscope
- Topic: Expansion of the sphere of experience. thirst for knowledge. Development of the intellect. Logic. Language. communication. The experience of opposites.
- Motivation: Curiosity. Diversity. non-binding nature. Being at the pulse of time. Making the world understandable with the help of the intellect. Categorize and systematize. Security through information. Talking about things.
- Goal: Broad-based impression recording. Learning, naming, distinguishing. The ability to abstract. Neutrality, objectivity and tolerance. To mediate between opposites. Freedom from fixation and commitment. Establishing communication channels and means of communication.
- Learning task: Limiting interests and depth. The relationship between intellect and feeling. The voice of the heart. Confrontation with the other twin.