With this great zodiac pendant you will attract many admiring glances. Now look at the sparkling jewel with diamonds!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 14 Workdays
- Order number: SA_WAAGE
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Pattern: WA9 0053
With the sparkling zodiac pendant scales you are guaranteed to draw all eyes to you!
A unique piece of jewellery, which underlines your personality
Balanced, charming and a little vain - people born under the zodiac sign of Libra know what they want and radiate a special calmness. The beautiful zodiac pendant Libra gives these qualities an artistic form. Noble and elegantly designed, this beautiful piece of jewellery rounds off every look wonderfully. The special highlight of this noble pendant are the sparkling diamonds. Each diamond stands for a star in the constellation. Together with the filigree necklace, the zodiac sign pendant Libra is a real eye-catcher.
Use our practical configurator for an individual look
Our pieces of jewellery are as individual as your taste. With our practical configurator you can adapt the zodiac pendant Libra to your wishes. The pendant and the matching round anchor chain are available in 925 sterling silver as well as in 585 yellow gold and 585 white gold. You can also choose between three lengths of the beautifully designed 1.5 mm thin chain: 40, 42 and 45 cm. Longer necklaces are also available on request. The zodiac pendant Libra and the elegant necklace are just like the zodiac ring, the perfect gift for a special occasion.
The zodiac pendant Libra summarized for you
- Star sign pendant with brilliant cut diamonds at 0,005 Kt
- Total 0.035 carats
- Pendant dimensions: 22 mm diameter, 3 mm thickness with curvature, 1 mm material thickness
- Dimensions round anchor chain: 1.5 mm thick, variable length
- Available in 925 sterling silver, 585 white gold and yellow gold
- Refinement by hand
A sparkling and timelessly elegant overall composition
The special thing about the zodiacal pendant Libra is the suspension on the back. Thanks to this suspension a flowing transition is created between the necklace and the pendant, which gives the piece of jewellery a noble appearance and prevents the pendant from being set up. The necklace is closed at the back with a small carabiner.
Markus Wiesner | gold and silversmith master
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Training as a goldsmith
1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Company
1999-2000 master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as gold and silversmith master
since 2001 self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
2008 Damask steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings with passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been producing Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewellery with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
Markus Wiesner has dedicated himself fundamentally to the classic forging technique in an endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without seam or butt joint, symbolize in a unique way the unforgettable nature of love.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings from "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are also offered with butt joint is only to make you aware that there are differences in quality. As some suppliers of these wedding rings produce and offer them with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, but the price is much lower, we compare this directly in our presentation.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained merchant and business economist (VWA), he fills the field of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, as well as marketing. In the field of idea finding, he has so far been responsible for the collections Sternzeichenringe ( 2001), Mamaringe (2004). He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldsmiths".
Michael Wiesner | Photography | Webdesign | Communication
- Ideas and Design
- Course on diamond appraisal at Förderungswerk Uhren und Schmuck
- Autodidactic web design, website creation and support, jewellery photography,
- Communication and back office
Dimensions zodiac sign pendant Libra:
- 925 silver
- 585 yellow gold
- 585 white gold
Brilliant cut diamonds á 0,005 Kt. TW flawless, total 0,035 carat
Dimensions of pendant:
- 22 mm diameter
- 3 mm thickness with curvature
- 1 mm Material thickness
- round anchor chain 1,5 mm thick
- in the lengths 40cm , 42cm , 45cm, longer dimensions on request
The Libra Horoscope
- Subject: Enforcement. Assertiveness. Aggression and struggle for survival. Attack and defence mechanisms, instinct and instinctfulness. Libido. Spontaneity and impulse. Spirit of optimism. Future orientation.
- Motivation: Acting out of pleasure in activity and movement. Intensity and the will for self-assertion. The pioneer. The desire to conquer. Incentive through competition and competition. Getting going through instinctively desired goals.
- Goal: power of initiative. Assertion of one's own person. Finding and conquering your own place in the world. Conquering new positions. Freedom of movement and independence. Measuring the forces.
- Learning task: The correct use of the aggression potential. Moderation and the ability to weigh up. Patience and consideration. Conscious planned action. Coordination of thinking and acting, consistency and perseverance.