With this great zodiac pendant you will attract many admiring glances. Now look at the sparkling jewel with diamonds!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 14 workdays
- Order number: SA_WAAGE
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Pattern: WA9 0053
With the sparkling zodiac pendant scales you are guaranteed to draw all eyes to you!
A unique piece of jewellery, which underlines your personality
Balanced, charming and a little vain - people born under the zodiac sign of Libra know what they want and radiate a special calmness. The beautiful zodiac pendant Libra gives these qualities an artistic form. Noble and elegantly designed, this beautiful piece of jewellery rounds off every look wonderfully. The special highlight of this noble pendant are the sparkling diamonds. Each diamond stands for a star in the constellation. Together with the filigree necklace, the zodiac sign pendant Libra is a real eye-catcher.
Use our practical configurator for an individual look
Our pieces of jewellery are as individual as your taste. With our practical configurator you can adapt the zodiac pendant Libra to your wishes. The pendant and the matching round anchor chain are available in 925 sterling silver as well as in 585 yellow gold and 585 white gold. You can also choose between three lengths of the beautifully designed 1.5 mm thin chain: 40, 42 and 45 cm. Longer necklaces are also available on request. The zodiac pendant Libra and the elegant necklace are just like the zodiac ring, the perfect gift for a special occasion.
The zodiac pendant Libra summarized for you
- Star sign pendant with brilliant cut diamonds at 0,005 Kt
- Total 0.035 carats
- Pendant dimensions: 22 mm diameter, 3 mm thickness with curvature, 1 mm material thickness
- Dimensions round anchor chain: 1.5 mm thick, variable length
- Available in 925 sterling silver, 585 white gold and yellow gold
- Refinement by hand
A sparkling and timelessly elegant overall composition
The special thing about the zodiacal pendant Libra is the suspension on the back. Thanks to this suspension a flowing transition is created between the necklace and the pendant, which gives the piece of jewellery a noble appearance and prevents the pendant from being set up. The necklace is closed at the back with a small carabiner.
|Schmuckart:||Collier - Anhänger|
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".
Maße Sternzeichen Anhänger Waage:
- 925 Silber
- 585 Gelbgold
- 585 Weißgold
- Diamanten im Brillantschliff á 0,005 Kt. TW lupenrein, Total 0,035 Karat
- 22 mm Durchmesser
- 3 mm Dicke mit Wölbung
- 1 mm Materialdicke
- Rundankerkette 1,5 mm stark
- in den Längen 40cm , 42cm , 45cm, Längere Maße auf Anfrage