The extravagant zodiac pendant Pisces is carefully crafted by hand. You can get it in different precious metals. Look here!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 14 workdays
- Order number: SA_FISCHE
- Artist: Markus Wiesner | Master Goldsmith
- Pattern: WA9 0051
With the beautiful zodiacal pendant Pisces you add a particularly timeless piece of jewellery to your collection.
A pendant in timeless elegance
Already in ancient times the signs of the zodiac had a great significance for many people, and this has not changed until today. How nice that you can discreetly wear your own zodiac sign with the pendant Pisces. So that your new piece of jewellery really fits your preferences, you have the choice between different precious metals. We manufacture the zodiac sign pendant Pisces optionally in 585 yellow gold or white gold or also in 925 sterling silver for you. Twelve flawless diamonds are inserted and connected with ornamental cuttings in such a way that it results in the constellation of the firmament.
The chain can be securely closed
The zodiac pendant Pisces includes a thin round anchor chain with a diameter of 1.5 mm, which is available in the same materials as the pendant. For a secure hold the chain is closed with a small snap hook. So you can be sure that you will not lose the necklace and the pendant. The snap-hook can be easily opened to remove the necklace.
The most important facts about the zodiacal pendant Pisces
- Constellation handmade
- Diamonds with 0,06 carat
- Chain available in different lengths
- High processing quality
Pendant without eyelet on the upper side
In order to be able to attach a chain securely to a pendant, an eyelet is often attached to the upper end of the pendant, not so with the zodiac pendant Pisces. Here the suspension for the chain is at the back of the pendant and is therefore almost invisible. Furthermore this kind of suspension offers another advantage. It also serves as a stabilizer and ensures that the pendant does not stand up in the décolleté. If you are still looking for a gift, with these exclusive features, the zodiac sign pendant Pisces will bring joy to people who appreciate something special.
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".
Maße Sternzeichen Anhänger Fische:
- 925 Silber
- 585 Gelbgold
- 585 Weißgold
- Diamanten im Brillantschliff á 0,005 Kt. TW lupenrein, Total 0,06 Karat
- 22 mm Durchmesser
- 3 mm Dicke mit Wölbung
- 1 mm Materialdicke
- Rundankerkette 1,5 mm stark
- in den Längen 40cm , 42cm , 45cm, Längere Maße auf Anfrage
Das Fische Horoskop:
- Thema: Die Auflösung des Vordergründigen. Entdeckung der Zusammenhänge, die hinter den Dingen stehen. Infragestellung des Offensichtlichen.
- Motivation: Die Suche nach der Wahrheit. Die Suche nach der Erlösung, Befreiung von den Leiden der Welt.
- Ziel: Wahrheit, Freiheit und die Einheit allen Seins. Die Aufgabe von Illusionen. Vertrauen in die Sinnhaftigkeit des Seins.
- Lernaufgabe: Ein abgegrenztes, individuelles Ich aufbauen. Zu einer persönlichen Identität finden und zugleich erkennen, dass dies nur eine vorübergehende Form ist. Eine zeitlich abgegrenzte Erscheinung, die eine Aufgabe im irdischen Dasein zu erfüllen hat.