The zodiac pendant Scorpio has a suspension, which is elegantly and invisibly located on the back. Check out this great accessory here!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 14 workdays
- Order number: SA_SKORPION
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Pattern: WA9 0049
Discover the beautiful zodiac pendant Scorpio and shine with him in a race.
An elegant pendant with necklace and hidden eyelet
The zodiacal jewellery from our lovingly designed collection is made for all those who prefer simple elegance in jewellery. The zodiac sign pendant Scorpio is like all jewellery from our zodiac sign collection handmade with sparkling diamonds. Each diamond symbolizes a star in the constellation Scorpio. The invisible eyelet on the back of the pendant gives the piece of jewellery a special elegance. The simple necklace runs nobly behind the pendant and forms a harmonious overall composition. Thus the enchanting diamonds of the piece of jewellery move wonderfully into the foreground.
Adapt the star sign pendant Scorpio to your wishes
Individualise your pendant according to your taste. You have three different choices for the chain length. You also have three different precious metals available in our configurator. The star sign pendant Scorpio and the 1.5 mm thin round anchor chain can be ordered in 925 sterling silver as well as in 585 yellow gold and 585 white gold. The number of diamonds and the dimensions of the pendant always remain the same. The pendant has a diameter of 22 mm and a material thickness of 1 mm.
The most important points for you at a glance
- Beautiful star sign pendant scorpion with necklace
- With brilliant cut diamonds at 0.005 ct., total 0.065 ct.
- Length of the necklace: 40 cm, 42 cm, 45 cm (longer sizes on request)
- Pendant dimensions: 22 mm diameter, 3 mm thickness with curvature, 1 mm material thickness
A piece of jewellery for every occasion
The star sign pendant Scorpio is a timeless piece of jewelry for every occasion. You can wear this beautiful necklace for simple looks as well as special occasions. You will definitely attract the attention of others. The same goes for the matching ring from the zodiac sign collection.
|Schmuckart:||Collier - Anhänger|
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".
Maße Sternzeichen Anhänger Skorpion:
- 925 Silber
- 585 Gelbgold
- 585 Weißgold
- Diamanten im Brillantschliff á 0,005 Kt. TW lupenrein, Total 0,065 Karat
- 22 mm Durchmesser
- 3 mm Dicke mit Wölbung
- 1 mm Materialdicke
- Rundankerkette 1,5 mm stark
- in den Längen 40cm , 42cm , 45cm, Längere Maße auf Anfrage