The zodiac pendant Scorpio has a suspension, which is elegantly and invisibly located on the back. Check out this great accessory here!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 14 Workdays
- Order number: SA_SKORPION
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Pattern: WA9 0049
Discover the beautiful zodiac pendant Scorpio and shine with him in a race.
An elegant pendant with necklace and hidden eyelet
The zodiacal jewellery from our lovingly designed collection is made for all those who prefer simple elegance in jewellery. The zodiac sign pendant Scorpio is like all jewellery from our zodiac sign collection handmade with sparkling diamonds. Each diamond symbolizes a star in the constellation Scorpio. The invisible eyelet on the back of the pendant gives the piece of jewellery a special elegance. The simple necklace runs nobly behind the pendant and forms a harmonious overall composition. Thus the enchanting diamonds of the piece of jewellery move wonderfully into the foreground.
Adapt the star sign pendant Scorpio to your wishes
Individualise your pendant according to your taste. You have three different choices for the chain length. You also have three different precious metals available in our configurator. The star sign pendant Scorpio and the 1.5 mm thin round anchor chain can be ordered in 925 sterling silver as well as in 585 yellow gold and 585 white gold. The number of diamonds and the dimensions of the pendant always remain the same. The pendant has a diameter of 22 mm and a material thickness of 1 mm.
The most important points for you at a glance
- Beautiful star sign pendant scorpion with necklace
- With brilliant cut diamonds at 0.005 ct., total 0.065 ct.
- Length of the necklace: 40 cm, 42 cm, 45 cm (longer sizes on request)
- Pendant dimensions: 22 mm diameter, 3 mm thickness with curvature, 1 mm material thickness
A piece of jewellery for every occasion
The star sign pendant Scorpio is a timeless piece of jewelry for every occasion. You can wear this beautiful necklace for simple looks as well as special occasions. You will definitely attract the attention of others. The same goes for the matching ring from the zodiac sign collection.
Markus Wiesner | gold and silversmith master
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Training as a goldsmith
1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Company
1999-2000 master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as gold and silversmith master
since 2001 self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
2008 Damask steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings with passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been producing Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewellery with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
Markus Wiesner has dedicated himself fundamentally to the classic forging technique in an endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without seam or butt joint, symbolize in a unique way the unforgettable nature of love.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings from "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are also offered with butt joint is only to make you aware that there are differences in quality. As some suppliers of these wedding rings produce and offer them with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, but the price is much lower, we compare this directly in our presentation.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained merchant and business economist (VWA), he fills the field of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, as well as marketing. In the field of idea finding, he has so far been responsible for the collections Sternzeichenringe ( 2001), Mamaringe (2004). He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldsmiths".
Michael Wiesner | Photography | Webdesign | Communication
- Ideas and Design
- Course on diamond appraisal at Förderungswerk Uhren und Schmuck
- Autodidactic web design, website creation and support, jewellery photography,
- Communication and back office
Dimensions zodiac sign pendant Scorpio:
- 925 silver
- 585 yellow gold
- 585 white gold
Brilliant cut diamonds á 0,005 Kt. TW flawless, total 0,065 carat
Dimensions of pendant:
- 22 mm diameter
- 3 mm thickness with curvature
- 1 mm Material thickness
- round anchor chain 1,5 mm thick
- in the lengths 40cm , 42cm , 45cm, longer dimensions on request
The Scorpio Horoscope
- Topic: The sacrifice of the personal for the survival of the species or the preservation of the clan. The fixation on a theme. Ideas are supposed to regulate reality. The urge to overcome the old, to survive. Birth of the new, relative. Transformation.
- Motivation: The realization of ideas. Tendency to extremes and to perfection. The search for the ultimate limits of experience.
- Goal: The spiritual overcoming of death. Commitment to a thing or an idea. To ensure the survival of the species or clan.
- Learning task: The experience of one's own powerlessness in the face of the constant flow of life: The recognition of the difference between reality and imagination.