With our jewellery like the zodiacal pendant Taurus we attach great importance to quality and design. Order the exclusive jewelry with diamonds here!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 14 Workdays
- Order number: SA_STIER
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Pattern: WA9 0056
The exclusive zodiac pendant Taurus completes each of your outfits.
A small highlight, which is unique
Pendants and rings with the own sign of the zodiac are very popular. Especially when they are as exclusive as our zodiac pendant bull, which is available for you in different precious metals. If you prefer gold jewellery, then you have the choice between 585 yellow gold or 585 white gold for the zodiac sign pendant Taurus. If you prefer to wear silver jewellery, the pendant in 925 sterling silver will surely inspire you. The constellation is depicted with a fine chasing and brilliant-cut diamonds, which is handmade. Just like with the zodiac sign rings from our jewellery collection.
The most important facts about the zodiac sign pendant Taurus in a nutshell
- High quality
- With round anchor chain
- Collier length individually selectable
- Diamonds: 0.055 carat TWvs
Invisible eyelet for an optimal fit
Everyone who has ever worn a chain with a pendant knows the problem: an eyelet at the top for hanging the chain disturbs the overall appearance of the pendant. Not so with our zodiacal pendant Taurus, because here the suspension for the elegant chain is on the back and is therefore almost invisible. At the same time this rear suspension has another advantage, because in this way the suspension serves not only as an anchor point for the chain, but also as a stabilizer. This way the zodiacal pendant Taurus can not stand up in the décolleté.
Thin round anchor chain with secure hold
Just like the zodiacal pendant Taurus, you will receive the round anchor chain, which is about 1.5 mm thin, in the precious metal that you have chosen for the pendant. The shapely necklace is closed by a small snap hook, which can be easily opened if necessary. At the same time it provides security so that the chain cannot open automatically when worn.
Markus Wiesner | gold and silversmith master
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Training as a goldsmith
1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Company
1999-2000 master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as gold and silversmith master
since 2001 self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
2008 Damask steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings with passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been producing Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewellery with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
Markus Wiesner has dedicated himself fundamentally to the classic forging technique in an endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without seam or butt joint, symbolize in a unique way the unforgettable nature of love.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings from "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are also offered with butt joint is only to make you aware that there are differences in quality. As some suppliers of these wedding rings produce and offer them with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, but the price is much lower, we compare this directly in our presentation.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained merchant and business economist (VWA), he fills the field of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, as well as marketing. In the field of idea finding, he has so far been responsible for the collections Sternzeichenringe ( 2001), Mamaringe (2004). He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldsmiths".
Michael Wiesner | Photography | Webdesign | Communication
- Ideas and Design
- Course on diamond appraisal at Förderungswerk Uhren und Schmuck
- Autodidactic web design, website creation and support, jewellery photography,
- Communication and back office
Dimensions zodiac sign pendant Taurus:
- 925 silver
- 585 yellow gold
- 585 white gold
Brilliant cut diamonds á 0,005 Kt. TW flawless, total 0,055 carat
Dimensions of pendant:
- 22 mm diameter
- 3 mm thickness with curvature
- 1 mm Material thickness
- round anchor chain 1,5 mm thick
- in the lengths 40cm , 42cm , 45cm, longer dimensions on request
The Taurus horoscope:
- Subject: Consolidation. Security. Sedentariness. Integration into a group. Physical security. Body orientation. Ability to enjoy. utilization. productivity.
- Motivation: Practical realism. Material security. Protection in a community. Stability. Substance and stability of value. Preservation and enjoyment of what has been achieved. Experience of the senses. Living in the body. Possession.
- Goal: Social order and stable conditions through group cohesion. Cultural and ethnic cohesion. The demarcated territory. The preservation of tradition. Perpetuation. Duration and permanence Fertility.
- Learning task: The balance between keeping and letting go. Self esteem and what it is based on. The personal value system. Overcoming rigid habits. Willingness to change the status quo. The uncertainty factor of the future.