The beautiful zodiac pendant Virgin has beautiful sparkling diamonds and is handmade. Order the great accessory right away!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 14 workdays
- Order number: SA_JUNGFRAU
- Artist: Markus Wiesner | Master Goldsmith
- Pattern: WA9 0052
The zodiac pendant Virgin looks elegant and sparkles with the glow of your eyes.
Timeless elegance for all occasions
No matter whether modern or traditional - jewellery with the own sign of the zodiac has enjoyed great popularity for many years with all age groups. So you can wear the zodiac pendant for a casual look as well as for festive occasions or in the office. A very special eye-catcher is our zodiac sign pendant Virgo, which is lovingly designed by hand with the greatest of care and thereby receives its exclusive design.
To meet the different jewellery preferences, you can get the zodiac sign pendant Virgin in 585 yellow and white gold as well as in 925 sterling silver. On the pendant itself there is a 0.005 carat diamond for each star of the constellation. The constellation pendant Virgo is thus set with 0.06 carat diamonds. Matching this pendant you will also find a zodiac sign ring in our collection.
Chain available in different lengths
In order for the zodiac pendant Virgo to unfold its full effect, the matching chain is of course also important. Our beautifully designed round anchor chain, which is part of the pendant, is therefore made of the same materials as the pendant. It is therefore also available in yellow and white gold or silver. Furthermore, you can not only choose the material, but also the length of the chain individually. 40, 42 or 45 cm are the standard sizes, other lengths are available on request. So you can be sure that the zodiac pendant will match your outfit perfectly.
The most important facts about the zodiacal pendant Virgo
- Diamonds: 0.06 carat
- diameter: 22 mm
- With round anchor chain
- Highest quality
- Careful processing
Hanger at the rear of the trailer
The hanging is also something very special with the zodiacal pendant Virgin. Instead of an eyelet at the upper edge, which would disturb the overall picture, the round anchor chain runs elegantly behind the pendant. This is made possible by an almost invisible suspension on the back of the pendant, which also serves as a stabilizer for the pendant and prevents it from standing up.
Markus Wiesner | gold and silversmith master
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Training as a goldsmith
1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Company
1999-2000 master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as gold and silversmith master
since 2001 self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
2008 Damask steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings with passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been producing Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewellery with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
Markus Wiesner has dedicated himself fundamentally to the classic forging technique in an endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without seam or butt joint, symbolize in a unique way the unforgettable nature of love.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings from "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are also offered with butt joint is only to make you aware that there are differences in quality. As some suppliers of these wedding rings produce and offer them with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, but the price is much lower, we compare this directly in our presentation.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained merchant and business economist (VWA), he fills the field of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, as well as marketing. In the field of idea finding, he has so far been responsible for the collections Sternzeichenringe ( 2001), Mamaringe (2004). He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldsmiths".
Michael Wiesner | Photography | Webdesign | Communication
- Ideas and Design
- Course on diamond appraisal at Förderungswerk Uhren und Schmuck
- Autodidactic web design, website creation and support, jewellery photography,
- Communication and back office
Maße Sternzeichen Anhänger Jungfrau:
- 925 Silber
- 585 Gelbgold
- 585 Weißgold
- Diamanten im Brillantschliff á 0,005 Kt. TW lupenrein, Total 0,06 Karat
- 22 mm Durchmesser
- 3 mm Dicke mit Wölbung
- 1 mm Materialdicke
- Rundankerkette 1,5 mm stark
- in den Längen 40cm , 42cm , 45cm, Längere Maße auf Anfrage
Das Jungfrau Horoskop
- Thema: Aussteuerung und Anpassung an die Umweltbedingungen. Selbstbegrenzung. Prioritäten setzen. Pragmatische Orientierung. Ökonomie und kluge Vorraussicht.
- Motivation: Die persönlichen Grenzen ausloten. Optimale Nutzung der Umweltbedingungen. Wechselwirkungen zwischen dem Einzelnen und der Umwelt. Sich anpassen und einordnen. Bewältigung des Alltags.
- Ziel: Die Hierarchie des Zusammenlebens. Sicherheit durch einordnen. Bestandsaufnahme von Fertigkeiten und ihrer Verwertung. Seelische Bewältigung der Eindrücke. Das Verhältnis von Körper und Seele.Gesundheit .
- Lernaufgabe: Die Erfahrung menschlicher Grenzen. Das richtige Verhältnis von Anpassung und Selbstausdruck. Vertrauen in das Leben. Weisheit des ungesicherten Lebens. Die Angst vor Auflösung, Chaos und Unsicherheit.