Choose whether you want to receive the zodiac sign ring Aquarius in silver, yellow or white gold or in platinum. Order here and give away joy!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 10 Workdays
- Order number: SR_WASSERMANN
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
Be enchanted by the sparkling diamonds of our unique zodiac sign rings!
Our elegant zodiac sign ring Aquarius
People born under the sign of Aquarius are considered creative, charismatic and resourceful. They love freedom and never stop at conventional boundaries. For all lateral thinkers and free spirits, we have created this beautiful ring.
Extravagant and elegant, this is how you can describe the zodiac sign ring Aquarius, which should not be missing in your jewellery collection. Bright and mysterious like the constellations in the night sky, this wonderful piece of jewelry sparkles. For each star in the Aquarius constellation, the zodiac sign ring is equipped with a small diamond. The diamonds as well as the filigree constellation lines are lovingly handcrafted into the ring.
With our practical configurator wishes come true
The zodiac sign ring Aquarius is 8 mm wide as standard for special wearing comfort and has a profile height of 1.8 mm. The material, the ring width, the surface finish and the engraving offer you countless design possibilities. In addition to silver and yellow gold, the elegant zodiac sign ring Aquarius is also available in white gold and platinum. Depending on your taste, you can also choose between a matt or polished surface. You also have the option of having another constellation attached to the ring. Use our configurator and adapt the zodiac ring to your personal wishes.
The most important points for you at a glance
- Star sign ring Aquarius in silver, platinum, yellow gold or white gold
- ring widths: 50 - 70, special designs possible
- width: 8 mm, profile height: 1.8 mm
- Individualisation through optional engraving in the inner ring
The perfect gift for a memorable occasion
Whether as a birthday or anniversary present - the zodiac sign ring Aquarius is guaranteed to bring a smile to the face of your loved one. Thanks to the many individualisation options, this special piece of jewellery is the perfect choice for all those who like to give personal gifts with a certain symbolic value.
Markus Wiesner | gold and silversmith master
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Training as a goldsmith
1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Company
1999-2000 master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as gold and silversmith master
since 2001 self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
2008 Damask steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings with passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been producing Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewellery with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
Markus Wiesner has dedicated himself fundamentally to the classic forging technique in an endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without seam or butt joint, symbolize in a unique way the unforgettable nature of love.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings from "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are also offered with butt joint is only to make you aware that there are differences in quality. As some suppliers of these wedding rings produce and offer them with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, but the price is much lower, we compare this directly in our presentation.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained merchant and business economist (VWA), he fills the field of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, as well as marketing. In the field of idea finding, he has so far been responsible for the collections Sternzeichenringe ( 2001), Mamaringe (2004). He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldsmiths".
Michael Wiesner | Photography | Webdesign | Communication
- Ideas and Design
- Course on diamond appraisal at Förderungswerk Uhren und Schmuck
- Autodidactic web design, website creation and support, jewellery photography,
- Communication and back office
Dimensions of the zodiacal ring Aries:
- The Zodiac rings are basically 8 mm wide.
- The profile height of the rings is 1.8 mm.
- We offer ring widths from 50 - 70 as standard.
- Outside these ring widths you are welcome to contact us.
Design your own personal Aquarius zodiac ring
The precious metal | Please select the desired precious metal directly above the shopping cart button.
- The ring width: The ring width refers to the circumference inside the ring. If only the inner diameter is known, it can be multiplied by the number Pi (3,14). The result is the inner circumference.
- Selectable ring widths: 50-70 Outside these widths, production is possible on request.
- The surface: You can choose between a matt and polished version.
- The inner engraving: An engraving can be incorporated into the inner ring for further individualisation. Handwriting or printed characters are available. Please enter the engraving text in the following field.
The Aquarius Horoscope
- Topic: Exceeding the norm. Individuality in society. The individual, who distinguishes himself through his individual contribution.
- Motivation: The desire to be recognised as an individual personality who makes his or her contribution to society and its tasks. Renewal and reform of the existing. The vision of a better world. Spiritual independence, the opposite course.
- Goal: A better and fairer world. The urge to live up to one's ideals, what is experienced as inner truth.
- Learning task: the contrast between ideal and reality. Reconciliation of the material and sentient nature of man with the world of the spirit.