In the Zodiac ring Aries, each diamond replaces one star of the Zodiac sign. Get your beloved one the stars from the sky with this ring! "Made in Germany"
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 5 workdays
- Order number: SR_WIDDER
- Artist: Markus Wiesner | Master Goldsmith
Noble as the sparkling constellations in the sky: Let yourself be enchanted by our zodiac sign ring Aries!
The suitable ring for all those born under the sign of Aries
Aries are future-oriented, have great assertiveness and always act out of joy. They are spontaneous, impulsive and motivated. For all those who recognize themselves in these qualities, we have designed this elegant zodiac sign ring. This beautiful piece of jewellery convinces with its simple and timeless design. The ring is completed by the image of the constellation Aries. For each star in the constellation a sparkling diamond is worked into the ring. The individual diamonds are connected by handmade chiselled lines.
With a few clicks to the perfect zodiac sign ring Aries
As with so many things in life, preferences are very different when it comes to jewelry. Therefore you can design the zodiac sign ring Aries with us according to your own ideas. When choosing the precious metal you have several options: silver, white gold, yellow gold and platinum. The ring is also available in widths 50-70. For special sizes, however, custom-made production is also possible. You can also choose between a matt and a polished surface. For a very personal touch, the inner ring can also be engraved in script or print. There is also the possibility to add another constellation to the ring Aries.
The most important characteristics summarized
- Decorated by hand
- Available in silver, platinum, white gold and yellow gold
- Ring widths: 50 - 70
- Optional with engraving and second constellation
Optimal dimensions for high wearing comfort
The zodiacal ring Aries is 8 mm wide by default and has a profile height of 1.8 mm. These dimensions together with the soft curves on the inside and outside guarantee a wonderful wearing comfort. Thanks to the slim profile, the Aries Zodiac ring fits perfectly on the finger.
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".
Maße des Sternzeichenring Widder:
- Die Sternzeichenringe sind grundsätzlich 8 mm breit.
- Die Profilhöhe der Ringe liegt bei 1,8 mm
- Ausserhalb dieser Ringweiten dürfen Sie uns gerne kontaktieren.
Gestalten Sie Ihren ganz persönlichen Widder Sternzeichenring
Das Edelmetall | Direkt überm Warenkorb-Button bitte das gewünschte Edelmetall auswählen.
- Die Ringweite: Die Ringweite bezieht sich auf den Umfang im Innern des Ringes. Falls nur der Innendurchmesser bekannt ist, so kann dieser mit der Zahl Pi (3,14) multipliziert werden. Das Ergebnis ergibt den Innenumfang.
- Wählbare Ringweiten: 50-70 Außerhalb dieser Weiten sind Anfertigungen auf Anfrage möglich.
- Die Oberfläche: Es kann zwischen mattierter und polierter Version gewählt werden.
- Die Innengravur: Zur weiteren Individualisierung kann im Innenring eine Gravur eingearbeitet werden. Schreibschrift oder Druckschrift stehen zur Verfügung. Den Gravurtext bitte im darauf folgenden Feld eintragen.