In the Zodiac ring Aries, each diamond replaces one star of the Zodiac sign. Get your beloved one the stars from the sky with this ring!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 10 Workdays
- Order number: SR_WIDDER
- Artist Markus Wiesner
Noble as the sparkling constellations in the sky: Let yourself be enchanted by our zodiac sign ring Aries!
The suitable ring for all those born under the sign of Aries
Aries are future-oriented, have great assertiveness and always act out of joy. They are spontaneous, impulsive and motivated. For all those who recognize themselves in these qualities, we have designed this elegant zodiac sign ring. This beautiful piece of jewellery convinces with its simple and timeless design. The ring is completed by the image of the constellation Aries. For each star in the constellation a sparkling diamond is worked into the ring. The individual diamonds are connected by handmade chiselled lines.
With a few clicks to the perfect zodiac sign ring Aries
As with so many things in life, preferences are very different when it comes to jewelry. Therefore you can design the zodiac sign ring Aries with us according to your own ideas. When choosing the precious metal you have several options: silver, white gold, yellow gold and platinum. The ring is also available in widths 50-70. For special sizes, however, custom-made production is also possible. You can also choose between a matt and a polished surface. For a very personal touch, the inner ring can also be engraved in script or print. There is also the possibility to add another constellation to the ring Aries.
The most important characteristics summarized
- Decorated by hand
- Available in silver, platinum, white gold and yellow gold
- Ring widths: 50 - 70
- Optional with engraving and second constellation
Optimal dimensions for high wearing comfort
The zodiacal ring Aries is 8 mm wide by default and has a profile height of 1.8 mm. These dimensions together with the soft curves on the inside and outside guarantee a wonderful wearing comfort. Thanks to the slim profile, the Aries Zodiac ring fits perfectly on the finger.
Markus Wiesner | gold and silversmith master
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Training as a goldsmith
1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Company
1999-2000 master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as gold and silversmith master
since 2001 self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
2008 Damask steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings with passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been producing Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewellery with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
Markus Wiesner has dedicated himself fundamentally to the classic forging technique in an endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without seam or butt joint, symbolize in a unique way the unforgettable nature of love.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings from "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are also offered with butt joint is only to make you aware that there are differences in quality. As some suppliers of these wedding rings produce and offer them with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, but the price is much lower, we compare this directly in our presentation.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained merchant and business economist (VWA), he fills the field of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, as well as marketing. In the field of idea finding, he has so far been responsible for the collections Sternzeichenringe ( 2001), Mamaringe (2004). He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldsmiths".
Michael Wiesner | Photography | Webdesign | Communication
- Ideas and Design
- Course on diamond appraisal at Förderungswerk Uhren und Schmuck
- Autodidactic web design, website creation and support, jewellery photography,
- Communication and back office
Dimensions of the zodiacal ring Aries:The Zodiac rings are basically 8 mm wide.
- The profile height of the rings is 1.8 mm.
- We offer ring widths from 50 - 70 as standard.
- Outside these ring widths you are welcome to contact us.
Design your own personal Aries zodiac ring
The precious metal | Please select the desired precious metal directly above the shopping cart button.
- The ring width: The ring width refers to the circumference inside the ring. If only the inner diameter is known, it can be multiplied by the number Pi (3,14). The result is the inner circumference.
- Selectable ring widths: 50-70 Outside these widths, production is possible on request.
- The surface: You can choose between a matt and polished version.
- The inner engraving: An engraving can be incorporated into the inner ring for further individualisation. Handwriting or printed characters are available. Please enter the engraving text in the following field.
The Aries horoscope:
- Topic: Enforcement. Self-assertion. Aggression and struggle for survival. Attack and defence mechanisms. Instinct and drive. Libido. Spontaneity and impulse. Spirit of optimism. Future orientation.
- Motivation: Acting out of joy in activity and movement. Intensity and the will for self-assertion. The pioneer. The desire to conquer. Incentive through competition and competition. Getting started through instinctively desired goals.
- Goal: power of initiative. Assertion of one's own person. Finding and conquering your own place in the world. Conquering new positions. Freedom of movement and independence. Measuring the forces.
- Learning task: The correct use of the aggression potential. Moderation and the ability to weigh up. Patience and consideration. Conscious planned action. Coordination of thinking and acting, consistency and perseverance.