The Zodiac ring Gemini will make you shine with its set diamonds. Discover the handmade jewellry here! "Made in Germany"
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 3 workdays
- Order number: SR_ZWILLINGE
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
A whole 11 diamonds present the constellation on the Zodiac sign ring Gemini!
Your zodiac sign ring with flawless diamonds
The inquisitive and intelligent twin has his birthday in spring and inspires his fellow men with a lively temperament. The zodiac sign ring Gemini is also full of temperament. Because with him the stars are depicted as they are in the sky. In addition, the beautiful piece of jewellery is decorated with 11 flawless diamonds. Whether as a gift to yourself or for a loved one, this ring is a statement.
One diamond for each star in the constellation Gemini
The flawless brilliant cut diamonds have a total of 0.055 carats, which means that for each star in the constellation a diamond of 0.005 carats is used. The filigree constellation lines of this ring are engraved by hand with love and care.
Soft roundings create a pleasant wearing experience
The extravagant zodiac sign ring Gemini not only looks great, but is also pleasant to wear, as it has soft curves on the inside and outside. With a profile height of 1.8 mm, the ring nestles nicely against the fingers. The width of the zodiac ring is 8 mm. Just indicate your ring size when ordering. If it is outside a circumference of 50 - 70 mm, please contact us.
- Zodiac sign ring twin with 11 diamonds
- Lovingly handcrafted
- 8 mm wide
- With flawless brilliant-cut diamonds
- Pleasant wearing experience thanks to soft rounding
- Inside engraving in print or handwriting possible
The zodiac sign ring Gemini - created according to your wishes
Use our configurator to design the beautiful ring according to your wishes. You can get your new ring with a polished or matt surface. You can also add an individual engraving in script or print or even a second constellation for your piece of jewellery. For the precious metal you can choose between platinum, yellow or white gold and silver. The extravagant zodiac sign ring Gemini will surely bring you many admiring glances.
Markus Wiesner | gold and silversmith master
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Training as a goldsmith
1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Company
1999-2000 master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as gold and silversmith master
since 2001 self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
2008 Damask steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings with passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been producing Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewellery with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
Markus Wiesner has dedicated himself fundamentally to the classic forging technique in an endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without seam or butt joint, symbolize in a unique way the unforgettable nature of love.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings from "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are also offered with butt joint is only to make you aware that there are differences in quality. As some suppliers of these wedding rings produce and offer them with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, but the price is much lower, we compare this directly in our presentation.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained merchant and business economist (VWA), he fills the field of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, as well as marketing. In the field of idea finding, he has so far been responsible for the collections Sternzeichenringe ( 2001), Mamaringe (2004). He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldsmiths".
Michael Wiesner | Photography | Webdesign | Communication
- Ideas and Design
- Course on diamond appraisal at Förderungswerk Uhren und Schmuck
- Autodidactic web design, website creation and support, jewellery photography,
- Communication and back office
Abmessungen des Sternzeichenring Zwillinge:
- Die Sternzeichenringe sind grundsätzlich 8 mm breit.
- Die Profilhöhe der Ringe liegt bei 1,8 mm.
- Ringweiten bieten wir standardisiert von 50 - 70 an.
- Ausserhalb dieser Ringweiten dürfen Sie uns gerne kontaktieren.
Das Zwillinge Horoskop
- Thema: Ausweitung der Erlebnissphäre. Wissensdrang. Entwicklung des Intellekt. Logik. Sprache. Kommunikation. Die Erfahrung der Gegensätze.
- Motivation: Wissbegier. Vielfalt. Unverbindlichkeit. Am Pulsschlag der Zeit sein. Die Welt mit Hilfe des Intellekts begreifbar machen. Kategorisieren und systematisieren. Sicherheit durch Information. Über Dinge reden.
- Ziel: Breitgefächerte Eindrucksaufnahme. Lernen, benennen, unterscheiden. Die Fähigkeit zu abstrahieren. Neutralität, Objektivität und Toleranz. Zwischen Gegensätzen vermitteln. Freiheit von Festlegung und Bindung. Herstellen von Kommunikationswegen und -mitteln
- Lernaufgabe: Begrenzung der Interessen und Tiefgang. Das Verhältnis von Intellekt und Gefühl. Die Stimme des Herzens. Konfrontation mit dem anderen Zwilling.