The zodiac sign ring Leo has received a small diamond for each star in the constellation. Discover the exclusive piece of jewellery here! "Made in Germany"
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 5 workdays
- Order number: SR_LOEWE
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Info: 9213140
The gorgeous zodiac sign ring Leo offers you a pleasant wearing experience!
An extravagant piece of jewellery for the strong Leo
People with the zodiac sign Leo attach great importance to the development of their personality and are usually very self-confident. The extraordinary zodiac sign ring Leo is therefore made for people with the constellation Leo, because it shows the stars as they are visible in the sky. Another highlight of the constellation are the flawless diamonds with brilliant cut.
The sparkling diamonds are a real feast for the eyes
In the beautiful zodiac sign ring Leo, small diamonds are carefully worked in by hand. Each star in the constellation is represented by a diamond with 0.005 carat each. For this extraordinary ring flawless diamonds with brilliant cut are used, which have a total of 0.065 carats. The constellation lines are also engraved into the ring by traditional handcraft.
This is your beautiful constellation ring Leo in detail
This extravagant piece of jewellery delights you with a pleasant wearing comfort, because the ring is rounded on the inside as well as on the outside. To show off the sparkling constellation perfectly, the zodiac sign ring Leo has a width of 8 mm. Due to the low profile height of 1.8 mm the ring can snuggle nicely to your fingers. You will receive the beautiful zodiac sign ring Leo in the standard ring widths, but special requests are also possible on request.
- Zodiac sign ring Leo with diamonds
- Lovingly handcrafted
- 8 mm wide
- With flawless brilliant-cut diamonds
- Pleasant wearing experience thanks to soft rounding
- Personal inside engraving in writing or print
Select the desired options yourself
With the configurator you can easily individualize the extravagant ring. The zodiac ring is available with either a matt or polished surface in silver, platinum, white or yellow gold. You can also add a personal inscription in written or printed script as well as a second constellation to your new piece of jewellery. No matter which options you configure, the beautiful ring is always a great eye-catcher and can be worn with elegant evening wear as well as an everyday outfit.
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".
Abmessungen des Sternzeichenring Löwe:
- Die Sternzeichenringe sind grundsätzlich 8 mm breit.
- Die Profilhöhe der Ringe liegt bei 1,8 mm.
- Ringweiten bieten wir standardisiert von 50 - 70 an.
- Ausserhalb dieser Ringweiten dürfen Sie uns gerne kontaktieren.
Rising raw material costs for zodiac rings
Unfortunately, we have to raise the prices of the zodiac rings on 14.03.2022 due to partly massively increased precious metal prices.
The following precious metal price increases affect the zodiac rings
Fine gold 09.02.2022 to 09.03.2022 increase by approx. 18%.
Fine silver 09.02.2022 to 09.03.2022 increase of approx. 20%
Fine platinum 09.02.2022 to 09.03.2022 Increase by approx. 18%
Fine palladium 09.02.2022 to 09.03.2022 increase by approx. 49%.
Diamonds in the zodiac rings also became slightly more expensive
The brilliant cut diamonds, which we use in the zodiac rings, have increased in price by between 6% and 37%.
Gestalten Sie Ihren ganz persönlichen Löwe Sternzeichenring
Das Edelmetall | Direkt überm Warenkorb-Button bitte das gewünschte Edelmetall auswählen.
- Die Ringweite: Die Ringweite bezieht sich auf den Umfang im Innern des Ringes. Falls nur der Innendurchmesser bekannt ist, so kann dieser mit der Zahl Pi (3,14) multipliziert werden. Das Ergebnis ergibt den Innenumfang.
- Wählbare Ringweiten: 50-70 Außerhalb dieser Weiten sind Anfertigungen auf Anfrage möglich.
- Die Oberfläche: Es kann zwischen mattierter und polierter Version gewählt werden.
- Die Innengravur: Zur weiteren Individualisierung kann im Innenring eine Gravur eingearbeitet werden. Schreibschrift oder Druckschrift stehen zur Verfügung. Den Gravurtext bitte im darauf folgenden Feld eintragen.