The zodiac sign ring Leo has received a small diamond for each star in the constellation. Discover the exclusive piece of jewellery here!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 10 Workdays
- Order number: SR_LOEWE
- Artist Markus Wiesner
The gorgeous zodiac sign ring Leo offers you a pleasant wearing experience!
An extravagant piece of jewellery for the strong Leo
People with the zodiac sign Leo attach great importance to the development of their personality and are usually very self-confident. The extraordinary zodiac sign ring Leo is therefore made for people with the constellation Leo, because it shows the stars as they are visible in the sky. Another highlight of the constellation are the flawless diamonds with brilliant cut.
The sparkling diamonds are a real feast for the eyes
In the beautiful zodiac sign ring Leo, small diamonds are carefully worked in by hand. Each star in the constellation is represented by a diamond with 0.005 carat each. For this extraordinary ring flawless diamonds with brilliant cut are used, which have a total of 0.065 carats. The constellation lines are also engraved into the ring by traditional handcraft.
This is your beautiful constellation ring Leo in detail
This extravagant piece of jewellery delights you with a pleasant wearing comfort, because the ring is rounded on the inside as well as on the outside. To show off the sparkling constellation perfectly, the zodiac sign ring Leo has a width of 8 mm. Due to the low profile height of 1.8 mm the ring can snuggle nicely to your fingers. You will receive the beautiful zodiac sign ring Leo in the standard ring widths, but special requests are also possible on request.
- Zodiac sign ring Leo with diamonds
- Lovingly handcrafted
- 8 mm wide
- With flawless brilliant-cut diamonds
- Pleasant wearing experience thanks to soft rounding
- Personal inside engraving in writing or print
Select the desired options yourself
With the configurator you can easily individualize the extravagant ring. The zodiac ring is available with either a matt or polished surface in silver, platinum, white or yellow gold. You can also add a personal inscription in written or printed script as well as a second constellation to your new piece of jewellery. No matter which options you configure, the beautiful ring is always a great eye-catcher and can be worn with elegant evening wear as well as an everyday outfit.
Markus Wiesner | gold and silversmith master
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Training as a goldsmith
1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Company
1999-2000 master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as gold and silversmith master
since 2001 self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
2008 Damask steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings with passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been producing Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewellery with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
Markus Wiesner has dedicated himself fundamentally to the classic forging technique in an endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without seam or butt joint, symbolize in a unique way the unforgettable nature of love.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings from "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are also offered with butt joint is only to make you aware that there are differences in quality. As some suppliers of these wedding rings produce and offer them with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, but the price is much lower, we compare this directly in our presentation.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained merchant and business economist (VWA), he fills the field of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, as well as marketing. In the field of idea finding, he has so far been responsible for the collections Sternzeichenringe ( 2001), Mamaringe (2004). He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldsmiths".
Michael Wiesner | Photography | Webdesign | Communication
- Ideas and Design
- Course on diamond appraisal at Förderungswerk Uhren und Schmuck
- Autodidactic web design, website creation and support, jewellery photography,
- Communication and back office
Dimensions of the zodiacal ring Leo:
- The zodiacal rings are always 8 mm wide.
- The profile height of the rings is 1.8 mm.
- We offer ring widths from 50 - 70 as standard.
- Outside these ring widths you are welcome to contact us.
Design your very own personal zodiacal ring for Leo
The precious metal | Please select the desired precious metal directly above the shopping cart button.
- The ring width: The ring width refers to the circumference inside the ring. If only the inner diameter is known, it can be multiplied by the number Pi (3,14). The result is the inner circumference.
- Selectable ring widths: 50-70 Outside these widths, production is possible on request.
- The surface: You can choose between a matt and polished version.
- The inner engraving: An engraving can be incorporated into the inner ring for further individualisation. Handwriting or printed characters are available. Please enter the engraving text in the following field.
The Leo Horoscope:
- Topic: Concrete action. Putting into action. Emotional expression. Self-expression.
- Motivation: Active action. Recognition and confirmation. Unrestricted self-sacrifice.
- Goal: The development of personality. Ability to act. Self-expression.
- Learning task: to develop self-confidence, inner authority, autonomy and a sense of self-sufficiency. Conscious planned action.