The zodiac ring Libra is lovingly engraved by hand and shows you the stars as they can be seen in the sky. Look at the ring with diamonds now!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 10 Workdays
- Order number: SR_WAAGE
- Artist Markus Wiesner
An impressive zodiac ring Libra with shining gemstones!
Extravagant eye-catcher made of precious metal
Assertive and spontaneous - this is how people of the zodiac sign Libra are often described. There is the eye-catching zodiac sign ring is a wonderful way to carry your constellation with you at all times and to present yourself as you are. This beautiful piece of jewellery depicts the stars as they can be seen in the sky. So that the zodiac sign ring Libra is also completely to your personal ideas, you can get it in different precious metals. You can choose between silver, white gold, platinum or yellow gold.
Flawless diamonds with brilliant cut
The constellation lines are engraved into the wide ring by traditional handcraft. The highlight, however, are the stars, which consist of small diamonds of 0.055 carats each. Thanks to the brilliant cut, the flawless gemstones sparkle particularly beautifully.
The zodiacal ring Libra nestles up
This beautiful piece of jewellery is not only beautiful, it will inspire you with a high wearing comfort. This is ensured by the soft roundings on the inside and outside of the ring. On a ring width of 8 mm, the zodiac motif is wonderfully shown to advantage. Thanks to the low profile height of 1.8 mm, the extravagant ring fits snugly on your fingers. By default, you will receive the Zodiac ring Libra in the ring widths of 50 and 70. These do not fit on your finger? Then please contact us.
- Zodiac ring Libra with diamonds
- Lovingly handcrafted
- 8 mm wide
- With flawless brilliant-cut diamonds
- Pleasant wearing experience thanks to soft rounding
- Inside engraving in writing or print
With individual engraving for you
With the help of the configurator you can design the extravagant ring according to your wishes. After you have selected the precious metal, specify whether your zodiac sign ring should have a matt or a polished surface. With an engraving in written or printed script, you can add a personal touch to this extraordinary piece of jewellery. A second constellation can also be engraved into the ring. Individualise the zodiac sign ring Libra so that it becomes a unique piece of jewellery for you personally.
Markus Wiesner | gold and silversmith master
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Training as a goldsmith
1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Company
1999-2000 master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as gold and silversmith master
since 2001 self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
2008 Damask steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings with passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been producing Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewellery with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
Markus Wiesner has dedicated himself fundamentally to the classic forging technique in an endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without seam or butt joint, symbolize in a unique way the unforgettable nature of love.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings from "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are also offered with butt joint is only to make you aware that there are differences in quality. As some suppliers of these wedding rings produce and offer them with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, but the price is much lower, we compare this directly in our presentation.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained merchant and business economist (VWA), he fills the field of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, as well as marketing. In the field of idea finding, he has so far been responsible for the collections Sternzeichenringe ( 2001), Mamaringe (2004). He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldsmiths".
Michael Wiesner | Photography | Webdesign | Communication
- Ideas and Design
- Course on diamond appraisal at Förderungswerk Uhren und Schmuck
- Autodidactic web design, website creation and support, jewellery photography,
- Communication and back office
Dimensions of the zodiacal ring Libra:
- The zodiacal rings are always 8 mm wide.
- The profile height of the rings is 1.8 mm.
- We offer ring widths from 50 - 70 as standard.
- Outside these ring widths you are welcome to contact us.
Design your very own personal zodiacal ring for Libra:
The precious metal | Please select the desired precious metal directly above the shopping cart button.
- The ring width: The ring width refers to the circumference inside the ring. If only the inner diameter is known, it can be multiplied by the number Pi (3,14). The result is the inner circumference.
- Selectable ring widths: 50-70 Outside these widths, production is possible on request.
- The surface: You can choose between a matt and polished version.
- The inner engraving: An engraving can be incorporated into the inner ring for further individualisation. Handwriting or printed characters are available. Please enter the engraving text in the following field.
The Libra Horoscope
- Subject: Enforcement. Assertiveness. Aggression and struggle for survival. Attack and defence mechanisms, instinct and instinctfulness. Libido. Spontaneity and impulse. Spirit of optimism. Future orientation.
- Motivation: Acting out of pleasure in activity and movement. Intensity and the will for self-assertion. The pioneer. The desire to conquer. Incentive through competition and competition. Getting going through instinctively desired goals.
- Goal: power of initiative. Assertion of one's own person. Finding and conquering your own place in the world. Conquering new positions. Freedom of movement and independence. Measuring the forces.
- Learning task: The correct use of the aggression potential. Moderation and the ability to weigh up. Patience and consideration. Conscious planned action. Coordination of thinking and acting, consistency and perseverance.