The constellation lines of the Pisces ring are traditionally engraved by hand for you and provided with diamonds. Watch it right here!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 10 Workdays
- Order number: SR_FISCHE
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
The zodiac sign ring Pisces | Beautiful accessory with sparkling diamonds!
Available in silver, white gold, yellow gold or platinum.
The handmade zodiac sign ring Pisces is a great must-have that attracts many admiring glances. A highlight are the flawless diamonds with brilliant cut. You can order this special piece of jewellery in different precious metals like white gold, palladium or platinum.
Get the stars from heaven.
This beautiful ring shows the stars of the constellation Pisces as they can be seen in the sky. The constellation lines are engraved by hand into the jewelry. Magnifiying diamonds with brilliant cut represent the stars. The sparkling gemstones have a total of 0.07 carat and give the piece of jewellery that certain something.
Zodiac ring Pisces also in special sizes.
On the inside as well as on the outside the special piece of jewellery is softly rounded and the pleasant wearing experience of the ring will convince you. The beautiful zodiac sign ring Pisces has a width of 8 mm, so that the constellation and the diamonds are perfectly shown to advantage. The piece of jewellery with the pleasant profile height of 1.8 mm nestles nicely to your fingers. The standard sizes are between 50 and 70, but special sizes are also available on request.
- Zodiac sign ring fish with diamonds
- Traditional handwork
- 8 mm wide
- With flawless brilliant-cut diamonds
- Pleasant wearing experience thanks to soft rounding
- Inside engraving in writing or print
For more individuality for your new piece of jewellery.
The zodiac sign ring Pisces is available with either a matt or a polished surface. You can also add a personal touch to this beautiful piece of jewellery with an engraving in cursive or printed script. But you can also add a second constellation to this ring. In this way you symbolize a firm cohesion. Furthermore, the extravagant zodiac sign ring Pisces with the sparkling diamonds is also a great gift for a special occasion.
Markus Wiesner | gold and silversmith master
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Training as a goldsmith
1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Company
1999-2000 master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as gold and silversmith master
since 2001 self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
2008 Damask steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings with passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been producing Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewellery with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
Markus Wiesner has dedicated himself fundamentally to the classic forging technique in an endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without seam or butt joint, symbolize in a unique way the unforgettable nature of love.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings from "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are also offered with butt joint is only to make you aware that there are differences in quality. As some suppliers of these wedding rings produce and offer them with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, but the price is much lower, we compare this directly in our presentation.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained merchant and business economist (VWA), he fills the field of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, as well as marketing. In the field of idea finding, he has so far been responsible for the collections Sternzeichenringe ( 2001), Mamaringe (2004). He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldsmiths".
Michael Wiesner | Photography | Webdesign | Communication
- Ideas and Design
- Course on diamond appraisal at Förderungswerk Uhren und Schmuck
- Autodidactic web design, website creation and support, jewellery photography,
- Communication and back office
Dimensions of the zodiacal ring Pisces:
- The zodiacal rings are always 8 mm wide.
- The profile height of the rings is 1.8 mm.
- We offer ring widths from 50 - 70 as standard.
- Outside these ring widths you are welcome to contact us.
Design your very own personal zodiacal ring for Pisces:
The precious metal | Please select the desired precious metal directly above the shopping cart button.
- The ring width: The ring width refers to the circumference inside the ring. If only the inner diameter is known, it can be multiplied by the number Pi (3,14). The result is the inner circumference.
- Selectable ring widths: 50-70 Outside these widths, production is possible on request.
- The surface: You can choose between a matt and polished version.
- The inner engraving: An engraving can be incorporated into the inner ring for further individualisation. Handwriting or printed characters are available. Please enter the engraving text in the following field.
The Pisces Horoscope:
- Topic: The dissolution of the superficial. Discovering the connections behind things. Questioning the obvious.
- Motivation: The search for truth. The search for salvation, liberation from the suffering of the world.
- Goal: Truth, freedom and the unity of all being. The abandonment of illusions. Trust in the meaningfulness of being.
- Learning task: To build a delimited, individual ego. To find a personal identity and at the same time to recognize that this is only a temporary form. A temporally delimited appearance that has a task to fulfil in earthly existence.
Verlobungsringe Mal anders
Die Arbeit ist wunderschön geworden. Wir haben uns für Schwarze Diamanten in einer Konkaven Form entschieden. Unsere Vorstellung wurde übertroffen
Vielen lieben Dank für Ihr tolles Feedback und die geniale Idee und Anregung, die Sternzeichenringe für Sie in konkavem Profil zu fertigen. Noch mehr freut es uns, dass wir Sie mit der Ausführung Ihrer Ringe so sehr begeistern konnten.
Viele Grüße aus der Goldschmiede, Michael Wiesner