With the Zodiac Ring Sagittarius each star of the constellation is represented by a small diamond. Take a look at the handmade ring now! "Made in Germany"
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 5 workdays
- Order number: SR_SCHUETZE
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Info: 9213140
Show everyone with the Zodiac Ring Sagittarius that you are an optimistic person!
A radiant piece of jewellery for cheerful shooters
Social commitment and an optimistic view of life are the positive characteristics of a shooter as well as a high level of commitment. With the beautiful star sign ring Sagittarius you present your qualities in a special way.
Shiny diamonds in the constellation Sagittarius
In the zodiacal ring Sagittarius are in traditional handwork small diamonds for each star in the constellation incorporated. These flawless diamonds with brilliant cut have a total of 0.07 carat and sparkle wonderfully. Also the filigree constellation lines are carefully engraved by hand into this very beautiful piece of jewellery.
The zodiac sign ring Sagittarius in detail
This sparkling ring offers you a comfortable wearing experience, because it is softly rounded on the inside and outside. The hand-finished piece of jewellery with a width of 8 mm, is ideal to show off the constellation with the diamonds to their best advantage. Due to the low profile height, which is only 1.8 mm for the Zodiac ring Sagittarius, the piece of jewellery nestles pleasantly against your fingers. You can get the extravagant ring in widths from 50 to 70. Your ring needs a different ring size? Discuss your wish with us simply by telephone.
- Star sign ring Sagittarius with diamonds
- Lovingly handcrafted
- 8 mm wide
- With flawless brilliant-cut diamonds
- Pleasant wearing experience thanks to soft rounding
- Individual inside engraving in writing or print
Your zodiac ring, just like you love it
You can have the zodiac ring Sagittarius made according to your wishes. Do you prefer a matt or a polished surface? You can also add a personal engraving in writing or print or even a second constellation. As a precious metal you can choose between platinum, yellow gold, white gold or silver. All those who are looking for an exclusive gift that is individual and underlines the personality have found the right thing with this ring.
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".
Abmessungen des Sternzeichenring Schütze:
- Die Sternzeichenringe sind grundsätzlich 8 mm breit.
- Die Profilhöhe der Ringe liegt bei 1,8 mm.
- Ringweiten bieten wir standardisiert von 50 - 70 an.
- Ausserhalb dieser Ringweiten dürfen Sie uns gerne kontaktieren.
Rising raw material costs for zodiac rings
Unfortunately, we have to raise the prices of the zodiac rings on 14.03.2022 due to partly massively increased precious metal prices.
The following precious metal price increases affect the zodiac rings
- Fine gold 09.02.2022 to 09.03.2022 increase by approx. 18%.
- Fine silver 09.02.2022 to 09.03.2022 increase of approx. 20%
- Fine platinum 09.02.2022 to 09.03.2022 Increase by approx. 18%
- Fine palladium 09.02.2022 to 09.03.2022 increase by approx. 49%.
Diamonds in the zodiac rings also became slightly more expensive
The brilliant cut diamonds, which we use in the zodiac rings, have increased in price by between 6% and 37%.
Gestalten Sie Ihren ganz persönlichen Schütze Sternzeichenring
Das Edelmetall | Direkt überm Warenkorb-Button bitte das gewünschte Edelmetall auswählen.
- Die Ringweite: Die Ringweite bezieht sich auf den Umfang im Innern des Ringes. Falls nur der Innendurchmesser bekannt ist, so kann dieser mit der Zahl Pi (3,14) multipliziert werden. Das Ergebnis ergibt den Innenumfang.
- Wählbare Ringweiten: 50-70 Außerhalb dieser Weiten sind Anfertigungen auf Anfrage möglich.
- Die Oberfläche: Es kann zwischen mattierter und polierter Version gewählt werden.
- Die Innengravur: Zur weiteren Individualisierung kann im Innenring eine Gravur eingearbeitet werden. Schreibschrift oder Druckschrift stehen zur Verfügung. Den Gravurtext bitte im darauf folgenden Feld eintragen.