With the Zodiac Ring Sagittarius each star of the constellation is represented by a small diamond. Take a look at the handmade ring now!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 10 Workdays
- Order number: SR_SCHUETZE
- Artist Markus Wiesner
Show everyone with the Zodiac Ring Sagittarius that you are an optimistic person!
A radiant piece of jewellery for cheerful shooters
Social commitment and an optimistic view of life are the positive characteristics of a shooter as well as a high level of commitment. With the beautiful star sign ring Sagittarius you present your qualities in a special way.
Shiny diamonds in the constellation Sagittarius
In the zodiacal ring Sagittarius are in traditional handwork small diamonds for each star in the constellation incorporated. These flawless diamonds with brilliant cut have a total of 0.07 carat and sparkle wonderfully. Also the filigree constellation lines are carefully engraved by hand into this very beautiful piece of jewellery.
The zodiac sign ring Sagittarius in detail
This sparkling ring offers you a comfortable wearing experience, because it is softly rounded on the inside and outside. The hand-finished piece of jewellery with a width of 8 mm, is ideal to show off the constellation with the diamonds to their best advantage. Due to the low profile height, which is only 1.8 mm for the Zodiac ring Sagittarius, the piece of jewellery nestles pleasantly against your fingers. You can get the extravagant ring in widths from 50 to 70. Your ring needs a different ring size? Discuss your wish with us simply by telephone.
- Star sign ring Sagittarius with diamonds
- Lovingly handcrafted
- 8 mm wide
- With flawless brilliant-cut diamonds
- Pleasant wearing experience thanks to soft rounding
- Individual inside engraving in writing or print
Your zodiac ring, just like you love it
You can have the zodiac ring Sagittarius made according to your wishes. Do you prefer a matt or a polished surface? You can also add a personal engraving in writing or print or even a second constellation. As a precious metal you can choose between platinum, yellow gold, white gold or silver. All those who are looking for an exclusive gift that is individual and underlines the personality have found the right thing with this ring.
Markus Wiesner | gold and silversmith master
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Training as a goldsmith
1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Company
1999-2000 master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as gold and silversmith master
since 2001 self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
2008 Damask steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings with passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been producing Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewellery with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
Markus Wiesner has dedicated himself fundamentally to the classic forging technique in an endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without seam or butt joint, symbolize in a unique way the unforgettable nature of love.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings from "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are also offered with butt joint is only to make you aware that there are differences in quality. As some suppliers of these wedding rings produce and offer them with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, but the price is much lower, we compare this directly in our presentation.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained merchant and business economist (VWA), he fills the field of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, as well as marketing. In the field of idea finding, he has so far been responsible for the collections Sternzeichenringe ( 2001), Mamaringe (2004). He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldsmiths".
Michael Wiesner | Photography | Webdesign | Communication
- Ideas and Design
- Course on diamond appraisal at Förderungswerk Uhren und Schmuck
- Autodidactic web design, website creation and support, jewellery photography,
- Communication and back office
Dimensions of the zodiacal ring Sagittarius:
- The zodiacal rings are always 8 mm wide.
- The profile height of the rings is 1.8 mm.
- We offer ring widths from 50 - 70 as standard.
- Outside these ring widths you are welcome to contact us.
Design your very own personal zodiacal ring for Sagittarius
The precious metal | Please select the desired precious metal directly above the shopping cart button.
- The ring width: The ring width refers to the circumference inside the ring. If only the inner diameter is known, it can be multiplied by the number Pi (3,14). The result is the inner circumference.
- Selectable ring widths: 50-70 Outside these widths, production is possible on request.
- The surface: You can choose between a matt and polished version.
- The inner engraving: An engraving can be incorporated into the inner ring for further individualisation. Handwriting or printed characters are available. Please enter the engraving text in the following field.
Fantastic wearing comfort
- Due to the soft rounding on the inside and outside, the ring offers a very pleasant wearing experience.
- To display the zodiac sign optimally, the ring must be 8 mm wide.
- Due to its somewhat slimmer profile height of 1.8 mm, it still nestles comfortably against the finger.
The Sagittarius Horoscope
- Topic: Overview of the experience. Synthesis and insight. Sense and purpose of existence. belief systems. Worldview. Personal ethics.
- Motivation: The search for meaning. Hope for a more perfect world. Broadening of the spiritual horizon. Holistic approach. Social commitment. An optimistic approach to life.
- Goal: Finding universally valid values. Knowledge and insight. The synthesis of factors. The grand plan. Sensibly directed energy and commitment.
- Learning task: Excessive optimism. Missionary urge. The relativity of all points of view. Consideration of individual factors as basic building blocks of the whole. The tendency to exaggerate.