With the extravagant star sign ring Taurus you receive a piece of jewellery of the extra class. Look at the fantastic model and choose a precious metal!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 10 Workdays
- Order number: SR_STIER
- Artist Markus Wiesner
A fantastic piece of jewellery for all those who were born under the sign of Taurus.
The noble zodiac sign ring Taurus from our goldsmiths.
Rings are a gift for eternity and should therefore fit the wearer perfectly. Our zodiac sign ring Taurus is the ideal accessory for all those who see a special meaning in the constellations. This magnificent piece of jewellery enchants with the small diamonds and the filigree connecting lines that depict the constellation of Taurus in great detail. We at goldsmiths Wiesner rely on an unadorned and noble design for our constellation jewellery, which is lovingly finished by hand.
Simply select ring width, surface finish and material
If you have chosen the zodiac sign ring bull from our zodiac sign collection, you can customize it according to your own ideas. The 8 mm wide and 1.8 mm high ring can be ordered in silver, platinum, white gold or yellow gold. Basically the zodiac sign ring Taurus is available in the standardized sizes 50-70. However, on request the ring can also be made in a special size. Depending on your taste you also have the choice between a noble matt or a polished surface. Select your preferred settings in the configurator and you will receive a fantastic ring that meets your expectations.
The zodiac ring Taurus at a glance
- Beautiful constellation ring bull with constellation of diamonds
- width: 8 mm, profile height: 1.8 mm
- ring widths 50-70, special designs possible
- Per star in the constellation 1 diamond with 0.005 carat
Personalize your ring with an engraving
You would like to give the ring of your loved one or your loved one for a special occasion something very individual? Then personalise the ring with an engraving on the inside! Names, dates or sayings give the piece of jewellery a special value. Those who are completely enchanted by the diamond-set constellations can also have another constellation framed, for example that of their partner or child.
Markus Wiesner | gold and silversmith master
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Training as a goldsmith
1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Company
1999-2000 master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as gold and silversmith master
since 2001 self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
2008 Damask steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings with passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been producing Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewellery with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
Markus Wiesner has dedicated himself fundamentally to the classic forging technique in an endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without seam or butt joint, symbolize in a unique way the unforgettable nature of love.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings from "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are also offered with butt joint is only to make you aware that there are differences in quality. As some suppliers of these wedding rings produce and offer them with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, but the price is much lower, we compare this directly in our presentation.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained merchant and business economist (VWA), he fills the field of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, as well as marketing. In the field of idea finding, he has so far been responsible for the collections Sternzeichenringe ( 2001), Mamaringe (2004). He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldsmiths".
Michael Wiesner | Photography | Webdesign | Communication
- Ideas and Design
- Course on diamond appraisal at Förderungswerk Uhren und Schmuck
- Autodidactic web design, website creation and support, jewellery photography,
- Communication and back office
Dimensions of the zodiacal ring Taurus
- The Zodiac rings are basically 8 mm wide.
- The profile height of the rings is 1.8 mm.
- We offer ring widths from 50 - 70 as standard.
- Outside these ring widths you are welcome to contact us.
Design your own personal Taurus zodiac ring
The precious metal | Please select the desired precious metal directly above the shopping cart button.
- The ring width: The ring width refers to the circumference inside the ring. If only the inner diameter is known, it can be multiplied by the number Pi (3,14). The result is the inner circumference.
- Selectable ring widths: 50-70 Outside these widths, production is possible on request.
- The surface: You can choose between a matt and polished version.
- The inner engraving: An engraving can be incorporated into the inner ring for further individualisation. Handwriting or printed characters are available. Please enter the engraving text in the following field.
The Taurus horoscope:
- Subject: Consolidation. Security. Sedentariness. Integration into a group. Physical security. Body orientation. Ability to enjoy. utilization. productivity.
- Motivation: Practical realism. Material security. Protection in a community. Stability. Substance and stability of value. Preservation and enjoyment of what has been achieved. Experience of the senses. Living in the body. Possession.
- Goal: Social order and stable conditions through group cohesion. Cultural and ethnic cohesion. The demarcated territory. The preservation of tradition. Perpetuation. Duration and permanence Fertility.
- Learning task: The balance between keeping and letting go. Self esteem and what it is based on. The personal value system. Overcoming rigid habits. Willingness to change the status quo. The uncertainty factor of the future.