The zodiac sign ring Virgin is available in silver, white or yellow gold and platinum. A diamond is set for each star in the constellation. View here!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 10 Workdays
- Order number: SR_JUNGFRAU
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
With the unique zodiac sign ring Virgo you will attract many admiring glances!
Bring the sparkling stars from the sky ...
The zodiac sign Virgo is characterized by good adaptability and wise foresight. With a zodiac sign ring you can make a great statement in this respect. This piece of jewellery is something very special, because it shows the stars as they appear in the sky. The 12 flawless diamonds with brilliant cut refine the zodiac sign ring virgin in a wonderful way.
Sparkling eye-catcher thanks to lovingly handmade
The constellation lines are engraved into the ring by traditional handcraft. For each star of the constellation Virgo, a small diamond of 0.005 carats is used. The flawless brilliant cut diamonds sparkle wonderfully and add up to a total of 0.06 carats.
This is the constellation ring Virgo
As the inside and outside of the ring is softly rounded, the extravagant zodiac sign ring Virgo is very comfortable to wear. The jewel with looks elegant and has a pleasant profile height of 1.8 mm. The constellation with the integrated diamonds is perfectly shown to advantage with the ring width of 8 mm. The beautiful ring is available in the standard widths 50 to 70. Your size is not included? Feel free to contact us.
- Zodiac sign ring Virgo with diamonds
- Traditional handwork
- width: 8 mm
- With 12 flawless brilliant-cut diamonds
- Pleasant wearing experience thanks to soft rounding
- Inside engraving: selectable in writing or block letters
In platinum, silver, yellow or white gold
You can get the beautiful zodiac sign ring virgin in different precious metals. Simply adapt the surface of the ring to your personal style and choose either a matt or polished surface. An inscription in written or printed script rounds off the uniqueness of this piece of jewellery perfectly. You do not only want to wear your constellation on your finger, but also a second one, from someone who means a lot to you? We would be happy to work a second constellation into your finger in traditional handcraft. So you can also create a unique gift.
Markus Wiesner | gold and silversmith master
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Training as a goldsmith
1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Company
1999-2000 master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as gold and silversmith master
since 2001 self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
2008 Damask steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings with passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been producing Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewellery with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
Markus Wiesner has dedicated himself fundamentally to the classic forging technique in an endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without seam or butt joint, symbolize in a unique way the unforgettable nature of love.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings from "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are also offered with butt joint is only to make you aware that there are differences in quality. As some suppliers of these wedding rings produce and offer them with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, but the price is much lower, we compare this directly in our presentation.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained merchant and business economist (VWA), he fills the field of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, as well as marketing. In the field of idea finding, he has so far been responsible for the collections Sternzeichenringe ( 2001), Mamaringe (2004). He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldsmiths".
Michael Wiesner | Photography | Webdesign | Communication
- Ideas and Design
- Course on diamond appraisal at Förderungswerk Uhren und Schmuck
- Autodidactic web design, website creation and support, jewellery photography,
- Communication and back office
Dimensions of the zodiacal ring Virgo:
- The zodiacal rings are always 8 mm wide.
- The profile height of the rings is 1.8 mm.
- We offer ring widths from 50 - 70 as standard.
- Outside these ring widths you are welcome to contact us.
Design your very own personal zodiacal ring for Virgo:
The precious metal | Please select the desired precious metal directly above the shopping cart button.
- The ring width: The ring width refers to the circumference inside the ring. If only the inner diameter is known, it can be multiplied by the number Pi (3,14). The result is the inner circumference.
- Selectable ring widths: 50-70 Outside these widths, production is possible on request.
- The surface: You can choose between a matt and polished version.
- The inner engraving: An engraving can be incorporated into the inner ring for further individualisation. Handwriting or printed characters are available. Please enter the engraving text in the following field.
The Virgo Horoscope
- Topic: modulation and adaptation to environmental conditions. Self-limitation. Setting priorities. Pragmatic orientation. Economy and wise foresight.
- Motivation: Exploring personal limits. Optimal use of environmental conditions. Interactions between the individual and the environment. Adapting and fitting in. Coping with everyday life.
- Goal: The hierarchy of living together. Classifying safety. Inventory of skills and their utilization. Mental coping with the impressions. The relationship between body and soul, health.
- Learning task: The experience of human limits. The right balance between adaptation and self-expression. Trust in life. Wisdom of the unsecured life. The fear of dissolution, chaos and uncertainty.