The zodiac sign ring Virgin is available in silver, white or yellow gold and platinum. A diamond is set for each star in the constellation. View here! "Made in Germany"
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 5 workdays
- Order number: SR_JUNGFRAU
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Info: 9213140
With the unique zodiac sign ring Virgo you will attract many admiring glances!
Bring the sparkling stars from the sky ...
The zodiac sign Virgo is characterized by good adaptability and wise foresight. With a zodiac sign ring you can make a great statement in this respect. This piece of jewellery is something very special, because it shows the stars as they appear in the sky. The 12 flawless diamonds with brilliant cut refine the zodiac sign ring virgin in a wonderful way.
Sparkling eye-catcher thanks to lovingly handmade
The constellation lines are engraved into the ring by traditional handcraft. For each star of the constellation Virgo, a small diamond of 0.005 carats is used. The flawless brilliant cut diamonds sparkle wonderfully and add up to a total of 0.06 carats.
This is the constellation ring Virgo
As the inside and outside of the ring is softly rounded, the extravagant zodiac sign ring Virgo is very comfortable to wear. The jewel with looks elegant and has a pleasant profile height of 1.8 mm. The constellation with the integrated diamonds is perfectly shown to advantage with the ring width of 8 mm. The beautiful ring is available in the standard widths 50 to 70. Your size is not included? Feel free to contact us.
- Zodiac sign ring Virgo with diamonds
- Traditional handwork
- width: 8 mm
- With 12 flawless brilliant-cut diamonds
- Pleasant wearing experience thanks to soft rounding
- Inside engraving: selectable in writing or block letters
In platinum, silver, yellow or white gold
You can get the beautiful zodiac sign ring virgin in different precious metals. Simply adapt the surface of the ring to your personal style and choose either a matt or polished surface. An inscription in written or printed script rounds off the uniqueness of this piece of jewellery perfectly. You do not only want to wear your constellation on your finger, but also a second one, from someone who means a lot to you? We would be happy to work a second constellation into your finger in traditional handcraft. So you can also create a unique gift.
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".
Abmessungen des Sternzeichenring Jungfrau:
- Die Sternzeichenringe sind grundsätzlich 8 mm breit.
- Die Profilhöhe der Ringe liegt bei 1,8 mm.
- Ringweiten bieten wir standardisiert von 50 - 70 an.
- Ausserhalb dieser Ringweiten dürfen Sie uns gerne kontaktieren.
Rising raw material costs for zodiac rings
Unfortunately, we have to raise the prices of the zodiac rings on 14.03.2022 due to partly massively increased precious metal prices.
The following precious metal price increases affect the zodiac rings
Fine gold 09.02.2022 to 09.03.2022 increase by approx. 18%.
Fine silver 09.02.2022 to 09.03.2022 increase of approx. 20%
Fine platinum 09.02.2022 to 09.03.2022 Increase by approx. 18%
Fine palladium 09.02.2022 to 09.03.2022 increase by approx. 49%.
Diamonds in the zodiac rings also became slightly more expensive
The brilliant cut diamonds, which we use in the zodiac rings, have increased in price by between 6% and 37%.
Gestalten Sie Ihren ganz persönlichen Jungfrau Sternzeichenring
Das Edelmetall | Direkt überm Warenkorb-Button bitte das gewünschte Edelmetall auswählen.
- Die Ringweite: Die Ringweite bezieht sich auf den Umfang im Innern des Ringes. Falls nur der Innendurchmesser bekannt ist, so kann dieser mit der Zahl Pi (3,14) multipliziert werden. Das Ergebnis ergibt den Innenumfang.
- Wählbare Ringweiten: 50-70 Außerhalb dieser Weiten sind Anfertigungen auf Anfrage möglich.
- Die Oberfläche: Es kann zwischen mattierter und polierter Version gewählt werden.
- Die Innengravur: Zur weiteren Individualisierung kann im Innenring eine Gravur eingearbeitet werden. Schreibschrift oder Druckschrift stehen zur Verfügung. Den Gravurtext bitte im darauf folgenden Feld eintragen.