Wonderfully simple Mokume Gane pendant clasp for pearl necklaces, as well as gemstone necklaces.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 21 workdays
- Order number: SCH.Funa.2c
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Info: Unikat | Mokume Gane Muster variiert
Pendant as clasp in Mokume Gane technique
The pendant to the Mokume Gane clasp Funa Bicolor with diamonds. The Funa Bicolor pendant is quite simple in shape and color, and is designed here as a pearl clasp without diamonds. Here the mokume gane top is made in palladium 500 and silver 925 and inspires especially those people who love it simple and prefer white tones. Beautifully combinable with a pearl necklace, but also particularly contrasting as a clasp in a gemstone necklace in black, such as onix. The part facing the body is also worked here in palladium 500. On the right and left of the clasp pendant is an invisible mechanism for ball keys integrated. Thus, the clasp can be worn in all chains with a ball head key and is wonderfully combinable.
Mokume Gane Pendant Clasp Funa at a glance
- Mokume Gane in palladium/500, silver/925
- Pendant back: palladium 500
- Pattern: grain (may vary slightly with each unique) Surface glass matte or matte finish
- Dimensions of the pendant: length: 25 mm, width: 10 mm
- Mechanism: Ball head Bead chain is not included in the price.
Other clasps pendants in Mokume Gane technique
The Mokume Gane clasp collection includes, in addition to the pendant Funa, the pearl clasps Kora , Gongu and Kokoro , which are each with and without diamonds manufactured by us. Advice on Mokume Gane jewelry pieces Order your Mokume Gane jewelry piece here directly in our webshop. However, we would also be happy to invite you to a personal consultation in our studio. If you have found us from a greater distance, we are also happy to advise you by phone. Just give us a call . We will also be happy to call you back if you have
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".