Wedding rings in espe mokume gane with four colours. Forged by master goldsmith Markus Wiesner
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 30 workdays
- Order number: Ringe.Espe
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Pattern: Espe
Wedding rings forged in aspen Mokume Gane technique
A completely different variation, developed from the Garapa Mokume Gane wedding rings model, is shown in the Mokume Gane wedding rings aspen. By changing the angle at which the precious metals appear in the ring, a completely different pattern appears, as in the Garapa Mokume Gane wedding rings. The precious metals yellow gold, palladium, red gold and silver seem to extend almost around the whole ring, whereas in the Garapa pattern they appear several times diagonally on the rings. The palladium and silver areas, which are extremely rare as a result, make the aspen wedding rings appear somewhat stronger in colour and contrast.
Brief overview of the aspen mokume gane wedding rings
- The width is possible from 4 - 10 mm
- The ring profile can be flat or curved
- The profile height of the rings is 2 mm
- Precious metals palladium 500, yellow gold 750, red gold 585 and silver 925
- Seamless pattern in endless technique
Diamonds in Mokume Gane wedding rings
As with most of the other Mokume Gane wedding rings in our workshop, diamonds can also be incorporated into the Mokume Gane wedding rings aspen. Either as single stones, or as a diamond line, which follows the Mokume Gane lines. The Eyong Mokume Gane wedding rings, among many others, are a beautiful example of this.
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".