Wonderful wedding rings in Andira Mokume Gane forged by master goldsmith Markus Wiesner
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 30 workdays
- Order number: Ringe.Andira
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Pattern: Andira
- Info: 9213140
Dreamlike beautiful wedding rings Andira Mokume Gane
This gorgeous pair of Andira Mokume Gane wedding rings draws attention with a distinct silver line. Building on the pattern of the Abura Mokume Gane wedding rings, here master goldsmith Markus Wiesner has incorporated a slightly stronger line of silver. Through this bright, soon to be white accent, the appearance of these wedding rings changes almost fundamentally. Through further lines in silver, this effect and also the appearance of the wedding rings Andira would change further strongly. In this way, this pair of rings can also be further changed to suit your individual taste. Just ask us about the possibilities.
Andira Mokume Gane wedding rings at a glance
Precious metals used:
- Palladium 500
- yellow gold 750
- silver 925
possible ring widths
- from 4 to 10 mm
Design and quality
- All around running pattern due to seamless technique
- No cracks and pores
- continuous mokume gane
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".