Clear pattern. A great pair of Mokume Gane wedding rings with a clear pattern. Two strong lines of yellow gold show up repetitively around the ring.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 30 workdays
- Order number: Ringe.Tiami.777
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Info: Width: 6mm | Profile height: 2 mm
- Info: Pair price | widths 54 + 64
Mokume Gane wedding rings in palladium and silver with two gold lines.
A great pair of Mokume Gane wedding rings, inspired by one of our sample pairs with 11 layers of palladium and silver. The further individualisation of this pair of rings was done by adding two gold lines in close proximity to each other. Between the two lines in 750 yellow gold, palladium and two thin layers of silver were added and welded together to form the Mokume Gane ingot. In this way, with the etching done on the rings, the gold lines then stand out clearly as two lines. This is just one of many examples of how Mokume Gane wedding rings are created in consultation with the bride and groom.
Do you want diamonds in the ladies' ring? Just as you like
The double gold line of these Mokume Gane wedding rings would also have been perfect for adding one or more diamonds. We would have placed them, according to our taste, between the two lines. However, it would also have been possible to enhance one of the much wilder structural lines on the back of the ladies' ring with a row of diamonds. In principle, however, this pattern would also have been suitable for a single slightly larger diamond.
Mokume Gane rings Tiami in detail:
- 750 yellow gold | 500 palladium | 925 silver
- 7 and 8 mm wide | 2.2 mm profile height
- Slightly curved inside, flat outside with rounded edges
- Incorporation of diamonds is possible
- Seamless rings in classic Japanese forging technique
Mokume Gane wedding rings without seam and joint
Like every pair of our wedding rings made in the Japanese forging technique "Mokume Gane", this pair of wedding rings is also made without a butt joint. This means that the pattern of the rings runs around the rings without any interruption. An unsightly joint, as is often seen in band rings, and which is extremely disturbing in Mokume Gane rings, is not to be found here. In addition, the uninterrupted structure of the rings symbolises the beautiful symbolic power of endlessness, which should always be present in wedding rings.
- Seamless rings | We exclusively forge rings with a seamless circumferential pattern. Endless - a wonderful symbolism, especially for wedding rings.
- Mokume through and through | Wiesner wedding rings are not made by soldering on thin sheets of mokume, but exclusively from full layer material.
- No cracks or pores | Wiesner wedding rings have neither cracks nor pores on the surface.
Our service for you:
- Ring width service | You will receive a ring measurement from us for the exact determination of the width.
- Rings don't quite fit | If you contact us one week after receiving your Wiesner wedding rings, we will adjust them again for you free of charge. (1-2 widths)
- Refurbishment service | If you wish, we can refurbish your rings once a year free of charge. Excluding postage costs.
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".