Four diamonds on the zodiacal ring of Cancer draw the constellation as it is seen in the sky. View it here and customize it according to your wishes!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 10 Workdays
- Order number: SR_KREBS
- Artist Markus Wiesner
The beautiful zodiac sign ring Cancer is a gift of the extra class, which you can also personalize!
Tasteful zodiac sign jewellery
Are you looking for a personal gift that makes the heart of a loved one beat faster? Then our zodiac sign rings are exactly the right thing for you. This piece of jewellery is an eye-catcher for everyone born under the sign of cancer. With its simple and elegant design, the zodiac sign ring Cancer is the perfect accessory for every day. The absolute highlight of this noble piece of jewellery is of course the filigree constellation on the upper side. For each star of the zodiac sign Cancer a small diamond with 0.005 carat is worked into the ring. The fine constellation lines are engraved into the ring in the most careful manual work. The result is a unique piece of jewellery that brings a smile to your face every day.
Customize the zodiac sign ring Cancer
The zodiac sign ring Cancer can be adapted to your needs and wishes with just a few clicks. So that the ring fits you exactly, the ring can be ordered in different precious metals. Just choose between silver, yellow gold, white gold and platinum. Of course the ring is also available in different widths. Depending on your taste, you can choose a matt or polished surface. It is also possible to have another constellation, for example that of the child, attached to the ring. Design the beautiful zodiac sign ring Cancer according to your own ideas using our configurator.
The most important points for you at a glance
- Zodiac sign ring Cancer with a small diamond for each star in the constellation
- Individually adjustable ring width, surface and optionally with another constellation
- Finished in loving handwork
- Total 0.02 carat Top Wesselton flawless brilliant cut
Give your ring the final touch with an engraving
On the inside of the ring there is enough space for an individual engraving. For example, how about an important date, the name of your loved one or a short slogan?
Markus Wiesner | gold and silversmith master
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Training as a goldsmith
1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Company
1999-2000 master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as gold and silversmith master
since 2001 self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
2008 Damask steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings with passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been producing Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewellery with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
Markus Wiesner has dedicated himself fundamentally to the classic forging technique in an endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without seam or butt joint, symbolize in a unique way the unforgettable nature of love.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings from "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are also offered with butt joint is only to make you aware that there are differences in quality. As some suppliers of these wedding rings produce and offer them with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, but the price is much lower, we compare this directly in our presentation.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained merchant and business economist (VWA), he fills the field of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, as well as marketing. In the field of idea finding, he has so far been responsible for the collections Sternzeichenringe ( 2001), Mamaringe (2004). He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldsmiths".
Michael Wiesner | Photography | Webdesign | Communication
- Ideas and Design
- Course on diamond appraisal at Förderungswerk Uhren und Schmuck
- Autodidactic web design, website creation and support, jewellery photography,
- Communication and back office
Dimensions of the zodiacal ring Cancer:
- The zodiacal rings are always 8 mm wide.
- The profile height of the rings is 1.8 mm.
- We offer ring widths from 50 - 70 as standard.
- Outside these ring widths you are welcome to contact us.
Design your very own personal zodiacal ring for Cancer:
The precious metal | Please select the desired precious metal directly above the shopping cart button.
- The ring width: The ring width refers to the circumference inside the ring. If only the inner diameter is known, it can be multiplied by the number Pi (3,14). The result is the inner circumference.
- Selectable ring widths: 50-70 Outside these widths, production is possible on request.
- The surface: You can choose between a matt and polished version.
- The inner engraving: An engraving can be incorporated into the inner ring for further individualisation. Handwriting or printed characters are available. Please enter the engraving text in the following field.
The Cancer Horoscope
- Topic: The development of feeling. Feelings, sensations, creativity, imagination. The primordial chaos of the soul. The birthing, creative.
- Motivation Take in as many impressions as possible and transform them into feeling. Feeling the world. Mental security and safety. Protection. Maternal nurturing and nourishing.
- Goal: To experience the diversity, richness and changeability of the world of feelings. Achieving spiritual balance in the midst of all the different moods. The development of compassion. The personal timeline.
- Learning task: Independence and action. Open enforcement. The separation from the mother or mother symbols.