Four diamonds on the zodiacal ring of Cancer draw the constellation as it is seen in the sky. View it here and customize it according to your wishes! "Made in Germany"
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 5 workdays
- Order number: SR_KREBS
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Info: 9213140
The beautiful zodiac sign ring Cancer is a gift of the extra class, which you can also personalize!
Tasteful zodiac sign jewellery
Are you looking for a personal gift that makes the heart of a loved one beat faster? Then our zodiac sign rings are exactly the right thing for you. This piece of jewellery is an eye-catcher for everyone born under the sign of cancer. With its simple and elegant design, the zodiac sign ring Cancer is the perfect accessory for every day. The absolute highlight of this noble piece of jewellery is of course the filigree constellation on the upper side. For each star of the zodiac sign Cancer a small diamond with 0.005 carat is worked into the ring. The fine constellation lines are engraved into the ring in the most careful manual work. The result is a unique piece of jewellery that brings a smile to your face every day.
Customize the zodiac sign ring Cancer
The zodiac sign ring Cancer can be adapted to your needs and wishes with just a few clicks. So that the ring fits you exactly, the ring can be ordered in different precious metals. Just choose between silver, yellow gold, white gold and platinum. Of course the ring is also available in different widths. Depending on your taste, you can choose a matt or polished surface. It is also possible to have another constellation, for example that of the child, attached to the ring. Design the beautiful zodiac sign ring Cancer according to your own ideas using our configurator.
The most important points for you at a glance
- Zodiac sign ring Cancer with a small diamond for each star in the constellation
- Individually adjustable ring width, surface and optionally with another constellation
- Finished in loving handwork
- Total 0.02 carat Top Wesselton flawless brilliant cut
Give your ring the final touch with an engraving
On the inside of the ring there is enough space for an individual engraving. For example, how about an important date, the name of your loved one or a short slogan?
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".
Abmessungen des Sternzeichenring Krebs:
- Die Sternzeichenringe sind grundsätzlich 8 mm breit.
- Die Profilhöhe der Ringe liegt bei 1,8 mm.
- Ringweiten bieten wir standardisiert von 50 - 70 an.
- Ausserhalb dieser Ringweiten dürfen Sie uns gerne kontaktieren.
Rising raw material costs for zodiac rings
Unfortunately, we have to raise the prices of the zodiac rings on 14.03.2022 due to partly massively increased precious metal prices.
The following precious metal price increases affect the zodiac rings
- Fine gold 09.02.2022 to 09.03.2022 increase by approx. 18%.
- Fine silver 09.02.2022 to 09.03.2022 increase of approx. 20%
- Fine platinum 09.02.2022 to 09.03.2022 Increase by approx. 18%
- Fine palladium 09.02.2022 to 09.03.2022 increase by approx. 49%.
Diamonds in the zodiac rings also became slightly more expensive
The brilliant cut diamonds, which we use in the zodiac rings, have increased in price by between 6% and 37%.
Gestalten Sie Ihren ganz persönlichen Krebs Sternzeichenring
Das Edelmetall | Direkt überm Warenkorb-Button bitte das gewünschte Edelmetall auswählen.
- Die Ringweite: Die Ringweite bezieht sich auf den Umfang im Innern des Ringes. Falls nur der Innendurchmesser bekannt ist, so kann dieser mit der Zahl Pi (3,14) multipliziert werden. Das Ergebnis ergibt den Innenumfang.
- Wählbare Ringweiten: 50-70 Außerhalb dieser Weiten sind Anfertigungen auf Anfrage möglich.
- Die Oberfläche: Es kann zwischen mattierter und polierter Version gewählt werden.
- Die Innengravur: Zur weiteren Individualisierung kann im Innenring eine Gravur eingearbeitet werden. Schreibschrift oder Druckschrift stehen zur Verfügung. Den Gravurtext bitte im darauf folgenden Feld eintragen.