The zodiac sign ring Capricorn with diamonds is made for you in traditional handcraft. Take a look at this beautiful piece of jewellery right away! "Made in Germany"
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 5 workdays
- Order number: SR_STEINBOCK
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Info: 9213140
Present the extravagant star sign ring Capricorn with sparkling diamonds!
Responsible and disciplined Capricorn
The horoscope describes the constellation Capricorn as responsible and disciplined. This constellation is said to love clear rules and a certain order. With this elegant piece of jewellery you can always carry your constellation with you. The zodiac sign ring Capricorn is different from other rings with constellations, because this piece of jewellery shows the constellation as it can be seen in the sky and is applied to the ring by traditional handcraft. Thus each piece of jewellery becomes a unique specimen.
For each star in the constellation a diamond
Each star in the constellation Capricorn is also decorated with a small diamond in this extravagant ring. Such a diamond has 0.005 carat and is carefully worked into the constellation ring Capricorn. The flawless diamonds in the brilliant cut of the ring have a total of 0.05 carat.
Your zodiac sign ring Capricorn in detail
This beautiful ring has soft curves on the inside and outside. Therefore it is very comfortable to wear. The star sign ring Capricorn has a width of 8 mm and a profile height of 1.8 mm. Thus the ring fits very nicely to the fingers. The standard ring widths are between 50 and 70. If you have a different ring size, please feel free to contact us.
- Star sign ring Capricorn with diamonds
- Lovingly handcrafted
- 8 mm wide
- With flawless brilliant-cut diamonds
- Pleasant wearing experience thanks to soft rounding
- Inside engraving in writing or print possible
Design the ring according to your individual wishes
With the help of the configurator you can customize your ring to your own style. Choose whether the diamonds of your beautiful zodiac ring should be set in platinum, silver, yellow or white gold. You also have the choice whether it should have a matt or a polished surface. And with an engraving the great zodiac sign ring Capricorn gets a very personal touch. So your ring is as unique as you are.
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".
Abmessungen des Sternzeichenring Steinbock:
- Die Sternzeichenringe sind grundsätzlich 8 mm breit.
- Die Profilhöhe der Ringe liegt bei 1,8 mm.
- Ringweiten bieten wir standardisiert von 50 - 70 an.
- Ausserhalb dieser Ringweiten dürfen Sie uns gerne kontaktieren.
Rising raw material costs for zodiac rings
Unfortunately, we have to raise the prices of the zodiac rings on 14.03.2022 due to partly massively increased precious metal prices.
The following precious metal price increases affect the zodiac rings
- Fine gold 09.02.2022 to 09.03.2022 increase by approx. 18%.
- Fine silver 09.02.2022 to 09.03.2022 increase of approx. 20%
- Fine platinum 09.02.2022 to 09.03.2022 Increase by approx. 18%
- Fine palladium 09.02.2022 to 09.03.2022 increase by approx. 49%.
Diamonds in the zodiac rings also became slightly more expensive
The brilliant cut diamonds, which we use in the zodiac rings, have increased in price by between 6% and 37%.
Gestalten Sie Ihren ganz persönlichen Steinbock Sternzeichenring
Das Edelmetall | Direkt überm Warenkorb-Button bitte das gewünschte Edelmetall auswählen.
- Die Ringweite: Die Ringweite bezieht sich auf den Umfang im Innern des Ringes. Falls nur der Innendurchmesser bekannt ist, so kann dieser mit der Zahl Pi (3,14) multipliziert werden. Das Ergebnis ergibt den Innenumfang.
- Wählbare Ringweiten: 50-70 Außerhalb dieser Weiten sind Anfertigungen auf Anfrage möglich.
- Die Oberfläche: Es kann zwischen mattierter und polierter Version gewählt werden.
- Die Innengravur: Zur weiteren Individualisierung kann im Innenring eine Gravur eingearbeitet werden. Schreibschrift oder Druckschrift stehen zur Verfügung. Den Gravurtext bitte im darauf folgenden Feld eintragen.