The zodiac sign ring Capricorn with diamonds is made for you in traditional handcraft. Take a look at this beautiful piece of jewellery right away!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 10 Workdays
- Order number: SR_STEINBOCK
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
Present the extravagant star sign ring Capricorn with sparkling diamonds!
Responsible and disciplined Capricorn
The horoscope describes the constellation Capricorn as responsible and disciplined. This constellation is said to love clear rules and a certain order. With this elegant piece of jewellery you can always carry your constellation with you. The zodiac sign ring Capricorn is different from other rings with constellations, because this piece of jewellery shows the constellation as it can be seen in the sky and is applied to the ring by traditional handcraft. Thus each piece of jewellery becomes a unique specimen.
For each star in the constellation a diamond
Each star in the constellation Capricorn is also decorated with a small diamond in this extravagant ring. Such a diamond has 0.005 carat and is carefully worked into the constellation ring Capricorn. The flawless diamonds in the brilliant cut of the ring have a total of 0.05 carat.
Your zodiac sign ring Capricorn in detail
This beautiful ring has soft curves on the inside and outside. Therefore it is very comfortable to wear. The star sign ring Capricorn has a width of 8 mm and a profile height of 1.8 mm. Thus the ring fits very nicely to the fingers. The standard ring widths are between 50 and 70. If you have a different ring size, please feel free to contact us.
- Star sign ring Capricorn with diamonds
- Lovingly handcrafted
- 8 mm wide
- With flawless brilliant-cut diamonds
- Pleasant wearing experience thanks to soft rounding
- Inside engraving in writing or print possible
Design the ring according to your individual wishes
With the help of the configurator you can customize your ring to your own style. Choose whether the diamonds of your beautiful zodiac ring should be set in platinum, silver, yellow or white gold. You also have the choice whether it should have a matt or a polished surface. And with an engraving the great zodiac sign ring Capricorn gets a very personal touch. So your ring is as unique as you are.
Markus Wiesner | gold and silversmith master
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Training as a goldsmith
1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Company
1999-2000 master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as gold and silversmith master
since 2001 self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
2008 Damask steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings with passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been producing Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewellery with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
Markus Wiesner has dedicated himself fundamentally to the classic forging technique in an endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without seam or butt joint, symbolize in a unique way the unforgettable nature of love.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings from "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are also offered with butt joint is only to make you aware that there are differences in quality. As some suppliers of these wedding rings produce and offer them with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, but the price is much lower, we compare this directly in our presentation.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained merchant and business economist (VWA), he fills the field of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, as well as marketing. In the field of idea finding, he has so far been responsible for the collections Sternzeichenringe ( 2001), Mamaringe (2004). He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldsmiths".
Michael Wiesner | Photography | Webdesign | Communication
- Ideas and Design
- Course on diamond appraisal at Förderungswerk Uhren und Schmuck
- Autodidactic web design, website creation and support, jewellery photography,
- Communication and back office
Dimensions of the zodiacal ring Capricorn:
- The zodiacal rings are always 8 mm wide.
- The profile height of the rings is 1.8 mm.
- We offer ring widths from 50 - 70 as standard.
- Outside these ring widths you are welcome to contact us.
Design your very own personal zodiacal ring for Capricorn:
The precious metal | Please select the desired precious metal directly above the shopping cart button.
- The ring width: The ring width refers to the circumference inside the ring. If only the inner diameter is known, it can be multiplied by the number Pi (3,14). The result is the inner circumference.
- Selectable ring widths: 50-70 Outside these widths, production is possible on request.
- The surface: You can choose between a matt and polished version.
- The inner engraving: An engraving can be incorporated into the inner ring for further individualisation. Handwriting or printed characters are available. Please enter the engraving text in the following field.
Gestalten Sie Ihren ganz persönlichen Steinbock Sternzeichenring
Das Edelmetall | Direkt überm Warenkorb-Button bitte das gewünschte Edelmetall auswählen.
- Die Ringweite: Die Ringweite bezieht sich auf den Umfang im Innern des Ringes. Falls nur der Innendurchmesser bekannt ist, so kann dieser mit der Zahl Pi (3,14) multipliziert werden. Das Ergebnis ergibt den Innenumfang.
- Wählbare Ringweiten: 50-70 Außerhalb dieser Weiten sind Anfertigungen auf Anfrage möglich.
- Die Oberfläche: Es kann zwischen mattierter und polierter Version gewählt werden.
- Die Innengravur: Zur weiteren Individualisierung kann im Innenring eine Gravur eingearbeitet werden. Schreibschrift oder Druckschrift stehen zur Verfügung. Den Gravurtext bitte im darauf folgenden Feld eintragen.
The Capricorn Horoscope
- Topic: The rules of the game in society. The spirit of the times, social structures and principles of order - responsibility, discipline and performance of duties.
- Motivation: Clear general rules and norms should ensure law and order in public life. Discipline and the ability to work, perform and set goals enable people to accomplish tasks, regardless of whether they are done with enthusiasm or out of duty.
- Objective: Subordination of the individual personality to the collective. Organization of the state. Administration. Structures of order and rules as general orientation aids. Social recognition and success.
- Learning task: Slow maturing. Control and discipline. Responsibility. Self-restriction in order to achieve a goal that corresponds to general ideas.