Extraordinary wedding rings in Iroko Mokume Gane. Made of palladium and silver welded and artfully forged by hand.
Configure rings individually? We would be happy to help.
Call us now.
☎ +49 7062 22991
- Order number: Ringe.Iroko
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Pattern: Iroko
- Info: Are made NEW for you
Exceptional Mokume Gane wedding rings Iroko | The classic wood structure
The Mokume Gane wedding rings Iroko form with their magnificent fladering one of the most beautiful and classic patterns of the Mokume Gane. The 19 layers of welded precious metals wind beautifully around the rings. Especially lovers of white precious metals, as well as natural irregularities, will be captivated by the extraordinary wedding rings Iroko. Beautifully, fine lines with diamonds can also be worked into this pattern, as can be seen, for example, in the wedding rings Abura . A single round diamond in the center of the ladies wedding ring, however, also has its special charm. According to your taste and imagination
Seamless pattern through traditional Mokume Gane splicing technique
Like all Mokume Gane wedding rings from our workshop, we also manufacture the Iroko rings using the traditional splicing technique. This ensures that the Mokume Gane pattern runs around the ring(s). In the much simpler band ring technique, the Mokume Gane rings show a butt joint in the pattern, sometimes more, sometimes less beautiful, where the two ends of the layered material strand are joined together. You can find the reference price for this in the field of forging technique, if we would make rings with joint for you.
The rings Iroko in measure and number:
- Can be tried on in our studio.
- The precious metals: palladium/500, silver/925
- Rings are 6 mm wide and 2 mm in profile height
- Ring widths are 54 and 64
- Ring profile: slightly domed inside and outside
- Seamless Mokume Gane wedding rings
Basis for many Mokume Gane wedding ring variations
The Iroko pattern also forms the basis for a variety of variations that are possible in the design of Mokume Gane wedding rings. For example, one or more plain elements can be added to the outside of the rings. If you like to have a shot of red gold, or yellow gold in your rings, this can be obtained in a wide variety of widths, and thus intensities. A nice example for the use of two different plain precious metals are the Mokume Gane wedding rings Eyong. In these rings, the Mokume Gane pattern was designed a little steeper, as well as the layering finer Ausgelegt.
Our quality standard:
- seamless rings | We exclusively forge rings with seamless circumferential pattern. Endless - a wonderful symbolism especially for wedding rings.
- Mokume through and through | Wiesner wedding rings are not made by soldering on thin sheets of mokume, but exclusively from full layer material.
- No cracks or pores | Wiesner wedding rings have neither cracks nor pores on the surface.
Our service for you:
- Ring width service | You will receive a ring measurement from us for the exact determination of the width.
- Rings do not quite fit | If you contact us one week after receiving your Wiesner wedding rings, we will adjust them again for you free of charge. (1-2 widths)
- Refurbishment service | We will refurbish your rings on request 1 x per year free of charge. Excluding postage costs.
Die schönsten Ringe
Die Ringe passen perfekt zu uns und haben uns „unseren“ Tag noch mehr versüßt.
Vielen lieben Dank für Ihr tolles Feedback.
Viele Grüße aus der Goldschmiede, Michael Wiesner