The Bubinga engagement ring with diamond.
The Bubinga jewellery and engagement ring, named after a type of wood just like the wedding rings of the same name, features a variety of different grains. On the outside, the 39 layers of mokume gane material are depicted in diagonal lines. Yellow gold, palladium and silver alternate next to each other. In between, larger areas alternate, which can appear in yellow, grey or white. This gives the Bubinga ring a very exciting overall atmosphere.
Diamonds in Mokume Gane engagement rings
Classically, an engagement ring contains a medium to large diamond in the top. In our Mokume Gane engagement rings, the use of diamonds is just as possible as it is known from conventional engagement rings. When the stone is fully set into the precious metal, as is the case here, it is very important that the diamond is placed in the right place in the design. It is equally important that the diamond is not chosen too large, otherwise it will take up too much of the overall appearance of the Mokume Gane ring. It should also be noted that a diamond increases in height with its diameter. If the stone is chosen too large, the ring band will inevitably have to become thicker. This can have a negative effect on wearing comfort. With larger stones, the Hanzu engagement ring is the better alternative.
The Bubinga engagement ring in brief:
- 750 yellow gold, 500 palladium, 925 silver
- Ring width, height and width are freely customisable
- Diamonds from 0.10 to 0.30 carat are possible (larger diamonds with other settings are possible)
- Stone qualities from Wesselton SI to River D Lupenrein
Your ring will be individually made
Each Mokume Gane engagement ring is individually made for you. A real one-of-a-kind. For this reason, we can respond to any technically feasible wish of yours, and thus create your own personal unique piece. No matter whether you prefer other colours, widths or diamond sizes. Just ask us. We will be happy to advise you.
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".
- 8 mm breit
- 2 mm Profilhöhe
- innen und außen gewölbt
- Palladium-Silber-Gelbgold (bitte anfragen)
- Palladium-Silber-Gelbgold-Rotgold (bitte anfragen)
- Platin-Silber (bitte anfragen)
- Platin-Gelbgold (bitte anfragen)
- 0,20 Karat
- 0,30 Karat (bitte anfragen)
- 0,40 Karat (bitte anfragen)
- 0,50 Karat (bitte anfragen)
Im Netz entdeckt - und jetzt ein Unikat für's Leben
Mit flexibler Terminvereinbarung und einer sehr guten und geduldigen Beratung durch die Brüder Wiesner ist mein wunderschöner Ring entstanden. Vorbildliche Abwicklung in allen Bereichen!
Ein Hallo und vielen Dank für Ihr tolles Feedback. Wir fruen uns sehr, daß Ihnen Ihr Mokume Gane Ring so gut gefällt. Ich wünsche Ihnen, auch im Namen meines Bruders Markus Wiesner, weiterhin sehr viel Freude mit Ihrem neuen Ring.
Viele Grüße aus der Goldschmiede, Michael und Markus Wiesner