Makore Mokume Gane Rings Forged in Palladium and Silver Combined with Classic Element
Configure rings individually? We would be happy to help.
Call us now.
☎ +49 7062 22991
- Order number: Ringe.Makore
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Pattern: Makore
- Info: Are made NEW for you
Makore mokume gane rings: a masterpiece in palladium and silver
The Makore Mokume Gane rings are a perfect example of how contrasts in the Mokume Gane technique can be used to create unique pieces of jewelry. These rings show the harmonious combination of simplicity and the wildness of Mokume Gane. Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner has embedded an elegant element of palladium in the middle of the dynamic structure of the mokume gane rings, which interrupts the complex pattern and continues it harmoniously on the other side.
Unique features of the Makore rings
Diamond accents in the ladies' ring
Three diamonds, each weighing 0.001 carats, are visible in the ladies' ring from the Makore collection. What is not apparent at first glance is that the ring contains two more sections with this number of diamonds, giving it additional sparkle and elegance.
Technical details of the Makore rings
Precious metals and design
- Materials: A sophisticated mix of palladium 500 and 925 silver.
- Simple element: A subtle detail in palladium 500 that provides clean lines and elegance.
- Diamonds: A total of 9 diamonds, set in line-cut, for a total carat weight of 0.09 TWsi.
Dimensions and design
- Ring width: Optimal 6 mm, which ensures a strong presence.
- Profile height: At 2 mm, the ring is comfortable to wear.
- Design basis: The Makore rings are based on the design of the Iroko Mokume Gane rings, which provide the inspiring pattern.
The Makore Mokume Gane rings are a prime example of the art of Mokume Gane. They combine traditional techniques with modern elements to create unique pieces of jewelry that are both timeless and expressive. Each pair of rings is handmade and unique, symbolizing your individual story and connection.