The elegant zodiac sign ring Scorpio is handmade and has an excellent wearing comfort. Check out the diamond-studded ring here!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 10 Workdays
- Order number: SR_SKORPION
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
The zodiac sign ring Scorpio inspires you with an extraordinary design and absolute perfection!
Great ring in silver, gold or platinum
With this beautiful piece of jewellery you always carry your constellation with you. Small diamonds depict the stars as they are visible in the sky. The zodiac sign ring Scorpio is available in white gold, yellow gold, silver or platinum, depending on which precious metal is your favorite. As a friendship ring but also as a gift to yourself, this great zodiac sign ring sparkling ring is a first-class choice.
Traditional handcraft, which convinces you
Magnificently cut diamonds are worked into the ring by hand, because each star of the constellation of Scorpio is represented by a small gemstone of 0.005 carat. All in all, the wonderfully sparkling diamonds have a total of 0.065 carats. The constellation lines are also engraved into the wide ring with great care and genuine craftsmanship. Just the thing for people who, like the scorpion, love precision.
Nestles gently against your fingers
The exclusive star sign ring Scorpio with its profile depth of 1.8 mm and the soft roundings on the inside and outside offer you absolute wearing comfort. Thanks to the width of 8 mm, the constellation can be perfectly presented with the flawless diamonds. This beautiful piece of jewellery is available in widths between 50 and 70 mm as standard, please ask for special sizes.
- Zodiac sign ring Scorpio with diamonds
- Lovingly handcrafted
- 8 mm wide
- With flawless brilliant-cut diamonds
- Pleasant wearing experience thanks to soft rounding
- Inside engraving in writing or print
Personalize the zodiac sign ring Scorpio
You can have the beautiful piece of jewellery made according to your wishes. Besides the precious metal you can also decide whether the surface of the ring should be matt or shiny. A lovingly selected inscription completes the star sign ring Scorpio. This inscription can be engraved in script or print. A further constellation can also be attached to the ring. So you can elegantly carry a special connection to the outside.
Markus Wiesner | gold and silversmith master
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Training as a goldsmith
1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Company
1999-2000 master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as gold and silversmith master
since 2001 self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
2008 Damask steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings with passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been producing Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewellery with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
Markus Wiesner has dedicated himself fundamentally to the classic forging technique in an endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without seam or butt joint, symbolize in a unique way the unforgettable nature of love.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings from "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are also offered with butt joint is only to make you aware that there are differences in quality. As some suppliers of these wedding rings produce and offer them with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, but the price is much lower, we compare this directly in our presentation.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained merchant and business economist (VWA), he fills the field of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, as well as marketing. In the field of idea finding, he has so far been responsible for the collections Sternzeichenringe ( 2001), Mamaringe (2004). He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldsmiths".
Michael Wiesner | Photography | Webdesign | Communication
- Ideas and Design
- Course on diamond appraisal at Förderungswerk Uhren und Schmuck
- Autodidactic web design, website creation and support, jewellery photography,
- Communication and back office
Dimensions of the zodiacal ring Scorpio:
- The zodiacal rings are always 8 mm wide.
- The profile height of the rings is 1.8 mm.
- We offer ring widths from 50 - 70 as standard.
- Outside these ring widths you are welcome to contact us.
Design your very own personal zodiacal ring for Scorpio
The precious metal | Please select the desired precious metal directly above the shopping cart button.
- The ring width: The ring width refers to the circumference inside the ring. If only the inner diameter is known, it can be multiplied by the number Pi (3,14). The result is the inner circumference.
- Selectable ring widths: 50-70 Outside these widths, production is possible on request.
- The surface: You can choose between a matt and polished version.
- The inner engraving: An engraving can be incorporated into the inner ring for further individualisation. Handwriting or printed characters are available. Please enter the engraving text in the following field.
The Scorpio Horoscope
- Topic: The sacrifice of the personal for the survival of the species or the preservation of the clan. The fixation on a theme. Ideas are supposed to regulate reality. The urge to overcome the old, to survive. Birth of the new, relative. Transformation.
- Motivation: The realization of ideas. Tendency to extremes and to perfection. The search for the ultimate limits of experience.
- Goal: The spiritual overcoming of death. Commitment to a thing or an idea. To ensure the survival of the species or clan.
- Learning task: The experience of one's own powerlessness in the face of the constant flow of life: The recognition of the difference between reality and imagination.
Gute Idee und sehr gut Ausführung
Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit der Arbeit und den Kontakten mit den Juwelieren. Sie sind problemlos auf Sonderwünsche eingegangen und haben hervorragende Ausführungen gemacht. Ich habe den Skorpion Sternzeichen Ring insoweit verändert als noch ein zweites Sternzeichen hinzugefügt wurde und einige Brillanten etwas größer eingefügt worden sind. Ich kann diese Juweliere uneingeschränkt weiter empfehlen. Eine tolle Idee , Ringe derart zu personalisieren und so einen Ring dann als Trauring oder Freundschaftsring zu verwenden
Ein Hallo und vielen herzlichen Dank für Ihre Bewertung unserer Arbeit. Wir freuen uns immer sehr, wenn diese bei unseren Online-Kunden so gut ankommt, wie auch bei unseren Kunden im Ladengeschäft.
Viele Grüße aus der Goldschmiede.
Markus und Michael Wiesner