Delicate rose gold | Mokume Gane wedding rings Azobe interwoven with fine rose gold lines. A feast for the eyes for all couples who prefer subtle rose gold.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 30 workdays
- Order number: Ringe.Azobe
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Pattern: Azobe
- Info: 9213140
Azobe Mokume Gane wedding rings - fine drawing
This wonderful pair of wedding rings shows once again how the character of a Mokume Gane wedding ring pair can completely change when even one of the precious metals used is replaced by another. In fact, the original Jabin Mokume Gane wedding ring pair is forged in palladium, silver and yellow gold. In this, a brand new pair of rings, master goldsmith Markus Wiesner has simply replaced the yellow gold with red gold. And here, too, it can be seen that the red gold, which is very dominant in itself, becomes a delicate red accent in combination with the silver and palladium lines.
Patterning of the Mokume Gane wedding rings also very individual here
Every time we forge a pair of wedding rings in our goldsmith's shop, it remains very exciting until the end, how the colors of the precious metals show up in the end, after the surface treatment. In this pair of wedding rings, the four asterisks running around the rings alternate in color. One gray, one white, one gray, one white. Palladium forms here the gray asterisks, while the silver shows itself in the white asterisks. Extremely excitingly, a wild structure typical of Mokume Gane has formed here in the area where the ladies' ring runs over the men's ring in the picture. This happens completely uncontrollable and always in the places where the rings, still in the raw material had once grown together.
The wedding rings Azobe Mokume Gane at a glance
- 500 palladium | 585 red gold | 925 silver
- width 4 to 10 mm
- Ring profile, slightly curved inside and outside
- Mokume Gane wedding rings, forged without hem and joint
Set diamonds in Mokume Gane wedding rings
When diamonds are set into Mokume Gane wedding rings, we place great importance on the stones blending harmoniously into the picture. Single stones should not be too large, otherwise they will disturb the beautiful pattern of the Mokume Gane wedding rings. For rings with a star pattern, the best position for individual diamonds is the center, one or more, of the stars. Entire rows of small brilliant-cut diamonds, carefully inserted into the pattern of the mokume gane by taking up and emphasizing its lines, give a ladies' ring an additional touch of luxury and glamour.
- Seamless wedding rings | We exclusively forge rings with seamless circumferential pattern. Endless - a wonderful symbolism especially for wedding rings.
- Mokume through and through | Wiesner wedding rings are not made by soldering on thin sheets of mokume, but exclusively from full layer material.
- No cracks or pores | Wiesner wedding rings have neither cracks nor pores on the surface.
Our service for you:
- Ring width service | You will receive a ring measurement from us for the exact determination of the width.
- Rings do not fit completely | If you contact us one week after receiving your Wiesner wedding rings, we will adjust them again for you free of charge. (1-2 widths)
- Refurbishment service | We will refurbish your rings on request 1 x per year free of charge for you. Excluding postage costs.
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".