Rich in contrast. The Mokume Gane wedding rings Cedar live from the high-contrast handling of two different worlds. Wild lines and simple red gold on the edge.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 20 workdays
- Order number: Ringe.Cedar.901
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Pattern: Cedar
- Info: Width: 6mm | Profile height: 2 mm
- Info: Pair price | widths 54 + 64
Mokume Gane wedding rings with simple Beiring
The Mokume Gane wedding rings Cedar play elegantly with the contrast between the lively structures of the Mokume Gane and a simple sideliner in red gold. The simple element can also be designed in yellow gold or platinum or palladium. Just like your personal color preferences are. In addition to the many possibilities of setting individual diamonds in the ladies' ring, single or multiple lines of small diamonds can also be set here. Likewise, a longitudinal line of diamonds as in the rings Bongosi can be incorporated here. Let your imagination run wild. We will be happy to implement your ideas for you. Similar to the Cedar rings, the Eyong Mokume Gane rings or the
Bongosi Mokume wedding rings are also designed.
The lines and exact arrangement of the Mokume Gane structures are completely subject to the nature of the Mokume Gane, and therefore appear a little different with each new pair of wedding rings.
Mokume Gane wedding rings Cedar in detail
- Name: Cedar
- Materials: rose gold/585, palladium/500, silver/925
- Ring widths: 6 mm to 10 mm | the picture shows 7 mm width
- With changing the width, the rose gold part stays at 2 mm, the mokume gane part widens.
- Ring height: 2,0 mm
- Widths: Are custom made from 45 to 76.
- Profile: from flat to strongly domed | the picture shows slightly domed outside, domed inside
- Surface: etched and glass matt
- Diamonds: in the picture with one diamond 0,05 carat TW SI
- However, diamonds can equally be chosen as diamond lines such as Jaboty.
Our quality standard:
- Seamless rings | We exclusively forge rings with seamless circumferential pattern. Endless - a wonderful symbolism especially for wedding rings.
- Mokume through and through | Wiesner wedding rings are not made by soldering on thin sheets of mokume, but exclusively from full layer material.
- No cracks or pores | Wiesner wedding rings have neither cracks nor pores on the surface.
Our service for you:
- Ring width service | You will receive a ring measurement from us for the exact determination of the width.
- Rings do not fit completely | If you contact us one week after receiving your Wiesner wedding rings, we will adjust them again for you free of charge. (1-2 widths)
- Refurbishment service | We will refurbish your rings on request 1 x per year free of charge for you. Excluding postage costs.
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".