Rich in contrast. The Mokume Gane wedding rings Cedar live from the high-contrast handling of two different worlds. Wild lines and simple red gold on the edge.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 30 Workdays
- Order number: Ringe.Cedar
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Pattern: Cedar
- Info: Werden NEU für Sie angefertigt
Cedar Mokume Gane wedding rings with plain side ring
The Mokume Gane wedding rings Cedar play elegantly with the contrast between the lively structures of the Mokume Gane and a simple sideliner in red gold. The simple element can also be designed in yellow gold or platinum or palladium. Just as your personal color preferences are. In addition to the many possibilities of setting individual diamonds in the ladies' ring, single or multiple lines of small diamonds can also be set here. Likewise, a longitudinal line of diamonds can be incorporated here as in the Bongosi rings. Let your imagination run wild. We will be happy to implement your ideas for you. Similar to the Cedar rings are also the Eyong Mokume Gane rings, or the Bongosi Mokume wedding rings designed.
The lines and exact arrangement of the Mokume Gane structures are completely subject to the nature of theMokume Gane, and therefore appear a little different with each new pair of wedding rings.
Mokume Gane wedding rings Cedar in detail
- Materials: red gold/585, palladium/500, silver/925
- Ring widths: 7 mm to 10 mm
- With change in width, the rose gold band stays at 2 mm, the mokume gane part widens.
- Ring height: 2.0 mm
- Widths: Are made individually from 45 to 76.
- Profile: from flat to strongly domed
- Surface: etched and glass matte
- Diamonds: in the picture with one diamond 0,05 carat TW SI
- However, diamonds can equally be chosen as diamond lines such as Jaboty.
- Seamless rings | We exclusively forge rings with seamless circumferential pattern. Endless - a wonderful symbolism especially for wedding rings.
- Mokume through and through | Wiesner wedding rings are not made by soldering on thin sheets of mokume, but exclusively from full layer material.
- No cracks or pores | Wiesner wedding rings have neither cracks nor pores on the surface.
Our service for you:
- Ring widening service | You will receive a ring measurement from us for the exact determination of the width.
- Rings do not fit completely | If you contact us one week after receiving your Wiesner wedding rings, we will adjust them again for you free of charge. (1-2 widths)
- Refurbishment service | We will refurbish your rings on request 1 x per year free of charge for you. Excluding postage costs.
NEU: Kauf auf Rechnung bis 1.000,-- Euro | Zahlungsfrist 14 Tage nach erhalt Ihrer Schmuckstücke.
Ich berate Sie gerne auch am Telefon:
+49 (0) 7062 22991
- Ihrer ganz eigenen Unikate
- den Möglichkeiten
- dem Ringweiten Service
- dem Aufarbeitungs Service
- allen offenen Fragen