The engagement ring Hanzu Jacaranda with 1.0 carat, in the Japanese forging technique Mokume Gane is designable with different diamond sizes.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 20 workdays
- Order number: VR-Hanzu-Jacaranda
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
Engagement ring with diamond | Hanzu in Jacaranda Mokume Gane
The engagement ring model Hanzu in Jacaranda Mokume Gane shows itself in a brilliant range of colors. The four different precious metals, silver, palladium, yellow gold and red gold, show themselves in this very special arrangement and layer thickness particularly colorful.
Precious metals of Mokume Gane:
- Palladium 500/000
- Silver 925/000
- Yellow Gold 750/000
- Red Gold 585/000
Ring dimensions at 0.25 carat
- Ring bottom 4 x 2 mm
- Ring top 6,25 x 3,5 mm
Ring dimensions at 0.50 carat
- Ring bottom: 4,7 x 2 mm
- Ring top: 8.3 x 3.6 mm
- 0.25 carat Top Wesselton SI
- 0,50 carat Top Wesselton SI
other possible diamond sizes:
- 0.25 carat
- 0,30 carat
- 0,40 carat
- 0,50 carat
- 0,75 carat
- 1,00 carat
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".