Warmth. The Mokume Gane rings Abarco convey a naturally warm character in their four colours, combined with natural structures.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 30 workdays
- Order number: MGT-Abarco
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Pattern: Abarco
- Info: 9213140
Mokume Gane wedding rings in four colours convey a warm tone.
The Mokume wedding rings Abarco combine four different precious metals in their structure in a very harmonious way. The red gold, which is often very dominant in rings, runs here very finely and delicately between the silver lines. Hardly distinguishable from the yellow gold lines, which can also be found in the Abarco wedding rings. Together with the silver and the palladium, the result is a fascinatingly subtle play of colours. At the points where the rings lay next to each other in the original material, a particularly wild and wood-like pattern develops, which at these points, even more than usual, is subject to pure chance and the individual circumstances of the forging process.
Further variation in the design of Mokume Gane wedding rings.
As with most Mokume Gane wedding rings, there are no limits to the imagination when it comes to Abarco wedding rings. By changing the individual layer thicknesses and materials, this pair of wedding rings can also be further individualised. By replacing the red lines with yellow, or the other way round, or by using more palladium lines, the colour scheme of the rings changes. Instead of the 4 stars visible here, which run around the rings, 6 or 8 stars can of course also be chosen. The more stars you choose, the more regular the pattern of the Mokume Gane rings will be.
Overview of Mokume Gane wedding rings Abarco
- The materials are 750 yellow gold, 585 red gold, 500 palladium and 925 silver.
- Both rings are 6 mm wide and 2 mm in profile height
- Ring widths are freely selectable
- The profile is slightly curved
- The surface here has been blasted with glass beads
- Hand-forged seamless wedding rings without hem and joint
Diamonds in Mokume Gane wedding rings
The Mokume Gane wedding rings Abarco also offer the possibility to work fine diamond lines into the veins of the structure. Either in one of the emerging S-lines between the stars, or in one of the wild lines that appear where the rings lay in the material during production. Another possibility is the stars themselves, which can have a small diamond in their centre. Both variations can be made with more or fewer stones. Likewise, diamonds can of course be added at a later date, or added to the stones already present.
- Seamless rings | We exclusively forge rings with a seamless circumferential pattern. Endless - a wonderful symbolism, especially for wedding rings.
- Mokume through and through | Wiesner wedding rings are not made by soldering on thin sheets of mokume, but exclusively from full layer material.
- No cracks or pores | Wiesner wedding rings have neither cracks nor pores on the surface.
Our service for you:
- Ring width service | You will receive a ring measurement from us for the exact determination of the width.
- Rings don't quite fit | If you contact us one week after receiving your Wiesner wedding rings, we will adjust them again for you free of charge. (1-2 widths)
- Refurbishment service | If you wish, we can refurbish your rings once a year free of charge. Excluding postage costs.
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".