Warmth. The Mokume Gane rings Abarco convey a naturally warm character in their four colours, combined with natural structures.
Configure rings individually? We would be happy to help.
Call us now.
☎ +49 7062 22991
- Order number: Ringe.Abarco
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Pattern: Abarco
- Info: Werden NEU für Sie angefertigt
Mokume Gane wedding rings in four colours convey a warm tone.
The Mokume wedding rings Abarco combine four different precious metals in their structure in a very harmonious way. The red gold, which is often very dominant in rings, runs here very finely and delicately between the silver lines. Hardly distinguishable from the yellow gold lines, which can also be found in the Abarco wedding rings. Together with the silver and the palladium, the result is a fascinatingly subtle play of colours. At the points where the rings lay next to each other in the original material, a particularly wild and wood-like pattern develops, which at these points, even more than usual, is subject to pure chance and the individual circumstances of the forging process.
Further variation in the design of Mokume Gane wedding rings.
As with most Mokume Gane wedding rings, there are no limits to the imagination when it comes to Abarco wedding rings. By changing the individual layer thicknesses and materials, this pair of wedding rings can also be further individualised. By replacing the red lines with yellow, or the other way round, or by using more palladium lines, the colour scheme of the rings changes. Instead of the 4 stars visible here, which run around the rings, 6 or 8 stars can of course also be chosen. The more stars you choose, the more regular the pattern of the Mokume Gane rings will be.
Overview of Mokume Gane wedding rings Abarco
- The materials are 750 yellow gold, 585 red gold, 500 palladium and 925 silver.
- Both rings are 6 mm wide and 2 mm in profile height
- Ring widths are freely selectable
- The profile is slightly curved
- The surface here has been blasted with glass beads
- Hand-forged seamless wedding rings without hem and joint
Diamonds in Mokume Gane wedding rings
The Mokume Gane wedding rings Abarco also offer the possibility to work fine diamond lines into the veins of the structure. Either in one of the emerging S-lines between the stars, or in one of the wild lines that appear where the rings lay in the material during production. Another possibility is the stars themselves, which can have a small diamond in their centre. Both variations can be made with more or fewer stones. Likewise, diamonds can of course be added at a later date, or added to the stones already present.
- Seamless rings | We exclusively forge rings with a seamless circumferential pattern. Endless - a wonderful symbolism, especially for wedding rings.
- Mokume through and through | Wiesner wedding rings are not made by soldering on thin sheets of mokume, but exclusively from full layer material.
- No cracks or pores | Wiesner wedding rings have neither cracks nor pores on the surface.
Our service for you:
- Ring width service | You will receive a ring measurement from us for the exact determination of the width.
- Rings don't quite fit | If you contact us one week after receiving your Wiesner wedding rings, we will adjust them again for you free of charge. (1-2 widths)
- Refurbishment service | If you wish, we can refurbish your rings once a year free of charge. Excluding postage costs.
NEU: Kauf auf Rechnung bis 1.000,-- Euro | Zahlungsfrist 14 Tage nach erhalt Ihrer Schmuckstücke.
Ich berate Sie gerne auch am Telefon:
+49 (0) 7062 22991
- Ihrer ganz eigenen Unikate
- den Möglichkeiten
- dem Ringweiten Service
- dem Aufarbeitungs Service
- allen offenen Fragen