Granadillo Mokume Gane wedding rings with a slightly concave ring profile. Wild and simple elements form the contrast
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 30 workdays
- Order number: Ringe.Granadillo
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Pattern: Granadillo
- Info: 9213140
Granadillo wedding rings forged in Mokume Gane
A special form of the Cedar Mokume Gane wedding rings are the Granadillo wedding rings shown here. Also made in Mokume Gane technique, they show a much stronger pattern, as well as a sideliner in 750 yellow gold. The profile of this pair of wedding rings is concave, i.e. slightly curved inwards. A slight inner curve is still comfortable to wear if the ring band is not too thick. If the ring rail is too thick and the concave shape too deep, the ring can become uncomfortable.
Overview of Ganadillo Mokume Gane wedding rings:
- Materials are palladium 500, silver 925 and yellow gold 750.
- Strong pattern due to fewer and thicker metal layers.
- Ring widths are possible from 7 to 10 mm
- Brilliant-cut diamonds can be set in lines as an option
- Seamless forging technique with pattern running all around
Diamonds set in the Granadillo wedding rings
The small diamond in the brilliant cut with 0.03 carat is beautiful. As a single diamond, it looks very aesthetic up to a size of 0.05 carat. Of course, fine diamond lines can also be incorporated into this model, as is the case with the Ramon Mokume Gane wedding rings, or an all-round row of stones, as is the case with the Bongosi Mokume Gane wedding rings. Please just ask us.
- Seamless rings | We exclusively forge rings with seamless circumferential patterns. Endless - a wonderful symbolism, especially for wedding rings.
- Mokume through and through | Wiesner wedding rings are not made by soldering on thin sheets of mokume, but exclusively from full layer material.
- No cracks or pores | Wiesner wedding rings have neither cracks nor pores on the surface.
Our service for you:
- Ring width service | You will receive a ring measurement from us for the exact determination of the width.
- Rings don't quite fit | If you contact us one week after receiving your Wiesner wedding rings, we will adjust them again for you free of charge. (1-2 widths)
- Refurbishment service | If you wish, we can refurbish your rings once a year free of charge. Excluding postage costs.
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".