The wedding rings Shimauma forged in Mokume Gane technique. A special form of the Mokume Gane. Please have a look at it.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 40 workdays
- Order number: MGT-12-Eternity
- Artist: Markus Wiesner | Master Goldsmith
- Pattern: Kotibe
- Info: Paarpreis | Weiten 54 + 64
Hurray, we got married. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Mokume Gane wedding ring pair Shimauma, worked in 585 red gold, 500 palladium and 925 silver is a special form which shows strong lines running almost parallel instead of the usual wood-like structures. The lines of the Mokume Gane wedding rings Shimauma get very fine irregular lateral waves by the forging technique.
The lines of the Mokume Gane structure are completely in line with the nature of the Mokume Gane, and therefore appear a little bit different with every new pair of wedding rings.
Unique pieces from master craftsmen, handmade in Germany.
- Name: Shimauma
- Materials: pink gold585 | palladium500 | silver 925
- ring widths: 9,3 mm
- ring height: 2,5 mm
- convex inside and outside
- Surface: matted
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".