Also an early version of the Garapa model series. Mokume Gane wedding rings in four precious metals. The ladies' ring set with diamonds in the size gradient.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 30 workdays
- Order number: Ringe.Garapa.397
- Artist: Markus Wiesner | Master Goldsmith
- Pattern: Garapa
- Info: Width: 6mm | Profile height: 2 mm
- Info: Pair price | widths 54 + 64
Mokume Gane wedding rings Garapa hand-forged
- palladium 500 | silver 925 | red gold 585 | yellow gold 750
- Ring width: individual | custom design
- profile: individual | flat | domed | strongly domed | domed inside
- diamonds | custom design
- seamless rings|We exclusively forge rings with seamless circumferential patterns. Endless - a wonderful symbolism, especially for wedding rings.
- Mokume through and through|Wiesner wedding rings are forged exclusively from our own full layer material.
- No cracks or pores|Wiesner wedding rings have neither cracks nor pores on the surface.
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".