Strong contrasts | Mokume Gane Rings Ramon with exclusively yellow, white and grey lines. A particularly expressive pair. Simply great.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: MGT-6-Eternity
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
- Pattern: Ramon
- Info: Paarpreis | Weiten 54 + 64
- Info: Paarpreis | Weiten 54 + 64
Strong yellow lines | Mokume Gane wedding rings Ramon
The Mokume Gane wedding rings Ramon play wonderfully with the three precious metals yellow gold, palladium and silver. The classic star pattern, here made with 6 stars, alternates all three precious metals, each of which is shown in the centre of the stars. The wild structures of the mokume gane are particularly beautiful here, too, in the places where the rings once grew together in the course of production. This area is clearly visible in the picture of the ladies' ring. The wild pattern can be seen where the ladies' ring rests on the men's ring.
Endless and all around running Mokume Gane pattern
Like all rings from our workshop, these rings from the Ramon pattern series are also made with an endless and all-round Mokume Gane pattern. Apart from the clearly more beautiful appearance, namely without a butt joint, Mokume Gane wedding rings that are manufactured without a joint symbolise the endlessness of the love of two people in a beautiful way. Another great advantage of the endless production, by splicing and stretching the Mokume Gane material, is the much easier change of ring width, which will certainly be necessary 1 - 2 times in the course of a lifetime.
The Ramon wedding rings in a nutshell
- 585 yellow gold | 500 palladium | 925 silver
- Ring width 7 mm, profile height 2 mm
- Ladies' ring in width 54, the men's ring in width 64
- slightly curved inside and outside
- Mokume Gane with seamless pattern.
Diamonds in Mokume Gane rings?
In this pattern pair Ramon, no diamonds have been included. However, this can be done without any problems. When using diamonds, we always attach great importance to their harmonious integration into the overall appearance of the ring. Either a single diamond or several single diamonds of medium size can be set in the centre of a star, or we set a multitude of small flawless stones in fine rows in the mokume gane pattern. In this way, the ladies' ring or, depending on taste, the men's ring, can be given an additional fascinating sparkle and glitter.
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".
- fugenlose Ringe | Wir schmieden ausschließlich Ringe mit fugenlos umlaufendem Muster. Endlos - gerade bei Trauringen eine wundervolle Symbolik.
- Mokume durch und durch | Wiesner-Trauringe werden nicht durch auflöten dünner Mokume Bleche gefertigt, sondern ausschließlich aus vollem Schichtmaterial.
- Keine Einrisse und Poren | Wiesner-Trauringe weisen weder Einrisse noch Poren an der Oberfläche auf.
Unser Service für Sie:
- Ringweitenservice | Sie erhalten für die genaue Weitenermittlung ein Ringmaß von uns.
- Ringe passen doch nicht ganz | Melden Sie sich eine Woche nach erhalt Ihrer Wiesner-Trauringe, passen wir diese kostenlos nochmals für Sie an. (1-2 Weiten)
- Aufarbeitungsservice | Wir bringen Ihre Ringe auf Wunsch 1 x jährlich kostenlos wieder für Sie auf Vordermann. Ausgenommen Portokosten.