Seamless forged Mokume Gane rings Unique pieces in palladium and yellow gold with 64 flawless diamonds.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: MGT-1-Eternity
- Artist: Markus Wiesner | Master Goldsmith
- Pattern: Abura
- Info: Paarpreis | Weiten 54 + 64
- Info: Atelier-Ringe zum anprobieren | Bei Neuanfertigung bitte 4-6 Wochen einplanen.
Mokume Gane wedding rings "Abura" - Forged seamlessly in 750/000 yellow gold and white gold.
The model Abura, our Mokume Gane wedding rings Atelier collection, was completely forged in 750/000 fine gold. For the white-grey lines of these rings, 750 white gold was used instead of palladium, as is often the case. The result is a fascinating pair of wedding rings, for all Mokume Gane lovers who want to do without palladium and silver in their wedding rings and attach importance to a constant fineness in their Mokume Gane wedding rings. You can try on this pair of wedding rings in the original at our studio. We would be pleased to make your personal pair of Mokume Gane wedding rings on this basis.
Diamonds and Mokume Gane wedding rings - Carefully selected, a feast for the eyes.
Already at the beginning, i.e. with the first Mokume Gane wedding rings that we made in our workshop, our customer bridal couple asked for the possibility to put diamonds into the ladies ring. Since the Mokume Gane is primarily about the lively and wood-like structures, it was soon clear that we only wanted to incorporate diamonds with great sensitivity. For this reason we came up with the idea of setting stones inside and along the Mokume Gane lines. This way the pattern and structure of the Mokume Gane would not be disturbed, or even underlined in a charming way. In our opinion, too large or even mighty single stones do not fit to Mokume Gane wedding rings without further design elements.
Some striking points to the rings Abura
- Can be tried out in our studio
- Ring widths DR 54 and HR 64
- 750 yellow gold | 750 white gold
- 7.1 mm wide | 2 mm profile height
- Ring profile, slightly convex inside and outside
- Ladies' ring with 64 diamonds, total 0,32 carat TW flawless
- Hand-forged Mokume Gane wedding rings without hem and joint
Genuine unique wedding rings - Mokume Gane rings are always individually forged.
Like all Mokume Gane wedding rings from our workshop, the rings Abura are also real unique specimens. The pattern of each pair of rings differs slightly. Even if you should decide for this pair of Mokume Gane wedding rings offered here, they are still unique. However, if you need other ring widths, we can make very similar, but not quite identical rings for you. Similar means that the pattern appears to be the same at first sight, but on closer inspection the fine waves of the lines and the exact depiction of the stars will differ. The new production time is about 4-6 weeks. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Markus Wiesner | Master goldsmith and silversmith
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
- 1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
- 1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Apprenticeship as a goldsmith
- 1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach journeyman position
- 1999-2000 Master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as master goldsmith and silversmith
- since 2001 Self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
- 2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
- 2008 Damascus steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
- 2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings from passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been making Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewelry with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
In doing so, Markus Wiesner has basically dedicated himself to the classical forging technique in the endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without a seam or butt joint, symbolize the unforgettable nature of love in a unique way.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are offered in each case also with butt joint, serves only to make aware that there are differences in the quality. Since some offerers of these wedding rings manufacture and offer these with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, the price however clearly more favorably precipitates, we place this in our presentation directly opposite.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained businessman and business economist (VWA), he fills the area of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, and marketing. In the area of idea generation, the collections of zodiac rings (2001) and mama rings (2004) are to his credit. He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede".