This pair of Mokume Gane wedding rings extends its colour spectrum over all 4 precious metals. In the ladies ring a princess cut diamond and 2 fine stone lines sparkle.
- Order number: R.Mokume.778-629
- Artist Markus Wiesner
Mokume Gane wedding rings in four precious metal colours, seamlessly forged.
We show you a dreamlike special production with this pair of Mokume Gane wedding rings. The bridal couple wanted all four precious metal colours in their rings. Yellow gold, palladium, red gold and silver. To underline the Mokume Gane pattern the silver was reduced a little bit by etching. It is particularly interesting to observe how the interaction of the different precious metal colours creates a warm overall impression. The composition of the individual precious metals can also be changed with ease, so that, for example, instead of red stars, yellow or grey stars can be seen.
The ladies' ring is set with different diamonds. The Mokume Gane can also do this
We were also allowed to refine this ladies ring for the bride with our particularly beautiful barrel along the Mokume Gane lines. As a very special accent a Princess Cut diamond in diagonal arrangement in one of the stars was desired. The size and position of the stone had to be carefully chosen to give the ring a successful overall impression. For the setting work we therefore rely on the longstanding cooperation with our experienced jewellery setter.
Dimensions and precious metals of this pair of rings:
- 750 yellow gold | 585 red gold | 500 palladium | 925 silver
- 8 mm wide | 2 mm profile height
- Ring profile, slightly convex inside and outside
- Ladies' ring with 0.10 carat princess cut diamond and 32 brilliants, á 0.005 carat TW flawless
- Mokume Gane wedding rings hand forged by Markus Wiesner without seam and joint
Individual production of each pair of Mokume Gane rings.
As the Mokume Gane technique is a handcrafted forging technique, each pair of wedding rings is always unique. While the basic pattern of Markus Wiesner can be reproduced again and again, the Mokume Gane expresses itself anew within this pattern. This expresses itself, for example, in the different distances between the stars around the ring. Likewise, the fine waves within the pattern run slightly differently for each ring and ring pair.
Markus Wiesner | gold and silversmith master
- Born on 03.02.1973 in Ludwigsburg married, 1 child
1990-1992 Vocational school for goldsmiths in Pforzheim
1993-1994 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Training as a goldsmith
1995-1998 Goldsmith Theile in Fellbach Company
1999-2000 master school at the goldsmith school in Pforzheim | graduation as gold and silversmith master
since 2001 self-employed in the family business Goldschmiede Wiesner OHG
2006 Mokume Gane course in Pforzheim
2008 Damask steel course with Fred Schmalz in Knetzgau
2010 Mokume Gane Happening at Ravstedhus in Denmark
Mokume Gane wedding rings with passion
Master goldsmith Markus Wiesner, is one of two owners of "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" and has been producing Mokume Gane wedding rings and jewellery with enthusiasm and passion since 2006.
Markus Wiesner has dedicated himself fundamentally to the classic forging technique in an endless process. These Mokume Gane wedding rings, which are forged without seam or butt joint, symbolize in a unique way the unforgettable nature of love.
The fact that the Mokume Gane wedding rings from "Wiesner - Die Goldschmiede" are also offered with butt joint is only to make you aware that there are differences in quality. As some suppliers of these wedding rings produce and offer them with butt joint, and this is not always immediately obvious, but the price is much lower, we compare this directly in our presentation.
The second owner of "Wiesner-Die Goldschmiede" is Michael Wiesner. As a trained merchant and business economist (VWA), he fills the field of photography, web design, product ideas and presentation, as well as marketing. In the field of idea finding, he has so far been responsible for the collections Sternzeichenringe ( 2001), Mamaringe (2004). He is also responsible for the discovery of the Mokume Gane technique as an interesting forging art for "Wiesner-Die Goldsmiths".
Michael Wiesner | Photography | Webdesign | Communication
- Ideas and Design
- Course on diamond appraisal at Förderungswerk Uhren und Schmuck
- Autodidactic web design, website creation and support, jewellery photography,
- Communication and back office
Our quality standards:
- seamless rings | We only forge rings with a seamless all-round pattern. Endless - a wonderful symbolism especially for wedding rings.
- Mokume through and through | Wiesner wedding rings are not made by soldering thin Mokume sheets onto them, but exclusively from full layer material.
- No tears or pores | Wiesner wedding rings have neither tears nor pores on the surface.
Our service for you:
- Ring gauge service | You receive a ring gauge from us for the exact determination of the width.
- Rings do not fit completely | If you contact us one week after receiving your Wiesner wedding rings, we will fit them again for you free of charge. (1-2 widths)
- Reconditioning service | On request, we will recondition your rings for you 1 x a year free of charge. Except postage costs.